[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Joe's Gonna Kill You... With His 2 Cents
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Joe's Gonna Kill You... With His 2 Cents 
Paranoid Limey Stud

Post Joe's Gonna Kill You... With His 2 Cents
In case you missed it...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMUBO2WdYtE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMUBO2WdYtE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

SHOOT OR WORKED SHOOT... this man is wrestling.

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:01 pm
in a cardboard box

Wow, that was powerful...about time someone spoke up about Scot "Last Call" Hall, the guy is a fucking 200 tonne weight around the neck of wrestling.

Now worked or not, I dunno...Angle, Tomko and AJ seemed surprised but then again they focused a bit too much on Nash with the cameras for it to be "real".

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:39 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
I am the walrus

I saw this myself on 411 like a week ago. Good thing I did, because it's becoming next to impossible to find a link that hasn't been closed down.

The way I feel about the whole thing is that TNA looks bad no matter if it was a fake or if it was real. If it was fake, just rack up another Russo-esque "shoot" that ends up shooting themselves in the foot. But, if it was real, that might be a sad statement about the morale of at least some of the TNA roster; especially since rumor has it that after the show, Kurt Angle and Booker T. of all people talked to the roster as "lockerroom leaders". Angle, okay, he's been there for over a year now. Seems a bit bad, but Booker T? I know the dude's a vet and all, but I think he just got in TNA like two or so weeks before this show.

And I'll get to editting this thing tomorrow after I wake up, as I might not be at my best typing at five in the morning.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:08 am
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Here's another link to it, just to keep it around.

http://www.stage6.com/user/vindictive_v ... hoot-Promo

Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]