[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Wii Came, Wii Sold, Wii Kicked It's ASS!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Wii Came, Wii Sold, Wii Kicked It's ASS! 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

You can buy a points card, or you can buy points through the VC with a card, I think.

As for games, I think is what you need.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:06 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Confundo Ergo Sum

Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:06 pm

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:07 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Too much time on my hands

Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:22 pm
Paranoid Limey Stud

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:14 pm

Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:40 pm
Paranoid Limey Stud

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:58 pm

Just reserved mine today. December 3rd. Fuck yes.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:04 pm

Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:33 am

Four of us for sure with the game..yeah, I think that's calling for a Brawl tournament.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:54 am

I read something about systems overheating when they're left in standby mode for WiiConnect24. Does anyone know if that's a valid concern or what?

Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:35 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Confundo Ergo Sum

Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:15 am

I've had WiiConnect on since I got one in November, and no problems so far.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:01 pm
Paranoid Limey Stud

No offense to you Lance, but methinks the speculation about WiiConnect24/"overheating" is a little off. People obviously fail to realize that if something overheats then chances are it's reached the point where it ain't working anymore.

In truth the machine just gets warm as it makes sporadic trips to the net throughout the day in search of updates. Although the output is low (no more than a bog standard lightbulb) the snag is that the cooling fan isn't in operation whilst the machine's in standby. If you feel the left side of the console you'll feel it gets warm to touch. And for the record marathon sessions aren't relevant at all, as the fan does a good job whilst the machine is in active use.

I honestly don't keep mine on standby all that much as the machine updates itself on every front once it's turned on anyways. If you wanna turn it "off" off after use, just hold down the power button on the console itself and the light will eventually go red.

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:49 pm

There is a Nintendo documented issue with some units and having WiiConnect24 on. It's not very common, but some units do brick from it. It's just not nearly widespread enough to say "Yeah, everyone turn that off".

Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:03 pm
Paranoid Limey Stud

A lot of the hype and scaremongering is the result of Sony fanboys anyways. Must be all them GBAs still shifting that has them so bitter. :(

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:16 pm

Or the Nintendo DS, which will likely outsell every console this generation if it hasn't yet. Fucking juggernaut

And it's cool to see folks other than Nintendo getting on board with the virtual console thing. Shining in the Darkness FTW.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:03 pm
Paranoid Limey Stud

There's no forgetting the DS, I would never dream of it... but the icing on the cake for me is that Sony's POS is getting held down in last place by a six year old handheld.

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:07 pm

Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:21 pm
in a cardboard box

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:55 am
Profile E-mail ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next