View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Comic Tournament Team Nominations 
Too much time on my hands

Post Comic Tournament Team Nominations
I'm stickying this seperately from the other nomination thread because this needs to be done in two parts. The first part is simply choosing what teams would take part. Since teams are larger and since the second part of team nominations will be longer, I'll cut teams in half and have 8 teams for Marvel and 8 for DC.

Since there are a varying number of teams between the companies and since there are usually a greater number of hero teams than villain teams, the team battles won't necessarily be heroes vs heroes or villains vs villains. It will be Marvel vs Marvel, but could mean that the X-Men will be facing the Avengers.

What I'd like each of you to do here first is simply to list off Marvel Teams that you'd like to see in the tournament. Don't worry about which incarnation. In other words, don't specify X-Men Gold Team. Simply put "X-Men." Team rosters will be dealt with once we have all of the teams figured out. For the sake of giving more options, groups like those affiliated with Batman (Nightwing, Oracle, Batgirl, Robin, etc) can also be nominated.

Please copy and paste the following format and fill it in as much as you can. It is not essential to fill in every blank. This will just be a way to keep track of what team gets the most votes. If you can't think of everything, then don't worry about it. Any changes that you want to make, before the nominations are over, either edit them in or let me know so that I can edit it for you.

Any questions or discussions should please be kept to either a pm or in the pinned Tournament Discussion Thread. I'd like to keep this as organized and clutter-free as possible so it's easier to keep tabs on it at the end of the nomination period.

Marvel Teams (list as many teams as you want, but only the top 8 will be chosen to go to the tournament):

DC Teams (list as many teams as you want, but only the top 8 will be chosen to go to the tournament):

Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:20 pm
Profile WWW
Too much time on my hands

Marvel Teams (list as many teams as you want, but only the top 8 will be chosen to go to the tournament):
1. Inhumans
2. X-Men
3. Avengers
4. Acolytes
5. Thunderbolts
6. Defenders
7. X-Factor
8. Fantastic Four
9. Shi'ar Imperial Guard
10.Ultimate Avengers

DC Teams (list as many teams as you want, but only the top 8 will be chosen to go to the tournament):
1. JLA
2. JSA
3. Legion
4. Teen Titans
5. Bat Family
6. WildC.A.T.S.
7. Green Lantern Corps
8. Metal men
9. Watchmen
10.The Authority

Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:37 pm
Profile WWW