[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Comic Tournament Discussion
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Comic Tournament Discussion 
Too much time on my hands

Post Comic Tournament Discussion
:)

Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:06 pm
Profile WWW

Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:21 pm
Profile WWW

Ok, I have put up the nomination threads. If you come up with more than the 16 that I put down, feel free to add them, providing it's in the same format (add a 17._______, 18.________, etc).

In the case of ties, I'll leave it up to you. We can either have a vote on who should make it into the tournament, or I can flip a coin or draw a name at random. It makes no difference to me. During the tournament, if there is a tie for a fight, I'll flip a coin.

As I already said, if someone like Superman is placed in both God-level and Metahuman categories by people, whichever category gets his vote the most will be the one he is placed into. I'll err on the side of the majority for that unless it's a blatant case. If Parallax is put into metahumans, I'll include him instead in the God-level category, regardless of how many votes he gets in the other as he is clearly too powerful for any category besides God-level.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

Oh, and take your bloody time on this. I'll obviously wait until I start getting peoples nominations in before I can do anything, but I have no timetable for this. It took me about an hour just to think of 10 god-level Marvel Heroes. In the case of something like that, where there just might not be enough votes or characters, I'll do what I can and use byes or something. Maybe for God-level we can only have ten or 8 or whatever.

Anyway, take as much time as you need (within reason) to come up with ideas. :)

Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:17 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]