[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The Comic Fighting Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 The Comic Fighting Thread 
Too much time on my hands

Post The Comic Fighting Thread
This seemed to be a fairly popular thread over at 411 so I figured, why not? Here's what you do: Pick two characters/teams to have a fight. If you want to set certain rules, then feel free. If not, that's fine. Pick who the winner of the fight would be. Discuss the winners if you agree/disagree. You can also feel free to post a fight of your own. I'll start off with:

Superman vs Silver Surfer- no rules and it takes place here on earth.

Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:52 pm
Profile WWW

The Huge Angry Character Battle Royal. It takes place on a deserted planet, which is good since they'd probably destroy it before they were done:

Pitt (Image):

vs Maul (Image):

vs Fuji (Image):

vs Savage Hulk (Marvel):

vs The Juggernaut (Marvel):

vs Abomination (Marvel):

vs The Ogre (Marvel):

vs Doomsday (DC):

vs Mongul (DC):

vs Solomon Grundy (DC):

vs Gorilla Grodd (DC):

vs Plasmus (DC):

vs Blok (DC):

vs Rex (Astro City):

vs Monkey Man (Dark Horse):

vs Iron (DC):

vs The Thing (Marvel):

Who is the last standing?

-Matt

Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:32 pm
Profile WWW
Under Carder

I would pick Juggernaut, just because I like him the most out of all of 'em.[/img]

Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:48 pm

I actually thought about it, but I don't think Bane would last five seconds. Except for a couple of them, most of these characters are around class 75-100 strength.

-Matt

Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:52 pm
Profile WWW
C-Evil-O

I just want to see Maul get so big and dumb that he forgets he' in a fight and ccidentally plucks the Thing into the next planet. That's assuming he still gets dumber and stronger the angrier he gets.

Not that he's angry or anything but wouldn't Thanos want in this?

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:54 pm
C-Evil-O

Oh yeah and I choose Hulk he gets stronger the moe pissed he is as well but would NEVER forget he's in a fight unlike Maul.

Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:55 pm

Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:17 pm
Profile WWW

Thanos vs Darkseid- no rules, just them though. No helpers.
ImageImage

-Matt

Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
C-Evil-O

I choose Thanos JUST because the guy LIKES to fight and craves a challenge. The guy tried to bang Death for Petes' sake. That and I looked at Darkside in a different light after he pussed out when Superman asked him to help in fighting Doomsday.

Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:58 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:55 pm
Profile E-mail

Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:47 pm
Profile E-mail

Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:27 pm
Profile WWW
European Champ

Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]