[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Create your own team of Super Villains
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
 Create your own team of Super Villains 
Under Carder

Post Create your own team of Super Villains
Credit Matt for hooking up the New NEW AVENGERS thread, that gave me an idea to start one for your best "heel team". This is what my team of evil geniuses would consist of.

Dr. DOOM

JUGGERNAUT

SAURON

The X-CUTIONER

BULLSEYE

Lady DEATHSTRIKE

Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:38 pm
Too much time on my hands

Awesome idea and an awesome team to boot! Any team with Dr. Doom is automatically great, but toss in Juggernaut and I would love to see them take on anybody. I like that you used Sauron. he has gotten a bit more attention from New Avengers, but he is still not in the top of many people's minds when it comes to bad guys. It's too bad because he is really powerful.

-Matt

Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:43 pm
Profile WWW
Under Carder

Yeah, I neve really took Sauron seriously, but they made him look pretty strong in parts of the New Avengers. At the very least I figured he would make a good hired hand. For the leader of the group I also contemplated Sinister, but I ended up going with Doom, because, well, he is awesome and so underrated.

Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:58 pm

Marvel Villain Team. One villain from one major group or character:

Leader- Nebulon (from Defenders):

Dr. Octopus (from Spider-Man):

Dark Beast (from X-Men):

Super Skrull (from Fantastic Four):

Absorbing Man (from Avengers):

Bullseye (from Daredevil):

Abomination (from Hulk):

-Matt

Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:01 pm
Profile WWW

DC Villain Team. I did this more or less the same way as the Marvel Team. I took one villian from the teams first and then added a villain from a couple of major characters' singles books. Some villains, even moreso than in Marvel could go for multiuple characters/groups so I just placed them as I saw fit:

Leader- Johnny Sorrow (from JLA):

Blackbriar Thorn (from JSA):

Deathstroke (from Teen Titans):

Professor Zoom (from Flash):

Major Force (from Green Lantern):

Prometheus (from Batman):

Metallo (from Superman):

Cheetah (from Wonder Woman):

-Matt

Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:14 pm
Profile WWW

That's the way DC plans things too. Just look at one of the lineups of VU.

Deathstroke (Titans), Black Adam (JSA), Luthor (Superman), Talia (Batman), Doctor Psycho (Wonder Woman) and Calculator (Justice League). At least someone told me it that way.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:56 pm

Yeah, that's what it was supposed to be although I never really saw Black Adam fitting in there. He's a bit too convinced that he is not a villain at all. Dr. Druid needs to either step up or go away. All he's done so far is be lame all day long. He's potentially a pretty powerful character, but he is used so badly.

-Matt

Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:00 pm
Profile WWW
Under Carder

I haven't got asround to reading Villains United yet, but someone said the mini-series that counts down to Infinite Crisis isn't the same one that involves Lex and Deathstroke? I know I can answer my own question in a few hours, but I was waiting to read it until after I read Identity Crisis (which I am reading right now).

Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:30 pm

Well ok. There's Countdown, which was a 1.00 buy for 80 pages..that was the lead in.

Now there's four minis. Day of Vengeance (The Spectre gone apeshit), Villains United (self explanatory), Rann Thanagar war (again, self explanatory) and the Omac project (Batman's failsafe gone wrong). Each one lasts for six months, a book a month..leading us into the five month infinite Crisis mini..or at least that's my understanding.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:23 pm
Under Carder

Yeah, I know all that, but I was told there was an individual book featuring Lex, Deathstroke, etc. and it wasn't Villains United.

Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:56 pm

Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:41 pm
Profile WWW
Under Carder

Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:25 am
Unintentionally Hilarious

Predator-

Elvira-

Freddy-

Dr.Lector-

Everybody's Favorite Inventor(Mac Gyver)-

i defenatly have another one.....damn that site is KOOL :afroking:

Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:12 am
Profile E-mail

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:49 am

The Cross-Company Alliance of Evil. Basically, they just sit around a table and scheme evil stuff all day long. They send minions to do the dirty work. I think the weakest of these characters is Sinestro so that's a pretty tough group:

Rasputin:

Dracula:

Apocalypse:

Thanos:

Onslaught:

Loki:

Annihilus:

Dormammu:

Darkseid:

Despero:

Extant:

Eclipso:

The Dark Lord:

Sinestro:

Ares:

Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:23 pm
Profile WWW
C-Evil-O

That time will get along fine RIGHT up to the point that they order a pizza to eat while they are schemeing. you just KnOw Thanos will pick on Darkseide for wanting Pineappels and Peperoni.

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:29 pm

Taskmaster:

Bullseye:

Deathstroke:

Deadshot:

Basically, they would just sell their services to the highest bidder.

-Matt

Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]