[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - KOTOR 2
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 KOTOR 2 
Biggest and Baddest of the Mamma Jammest

Post KOTOR 2

Anybody played a demo or anything yet? I know a Battlefront demo got sent out with the original Trilogy remaster, but I haven't seen diddly on this. Plus I didn't realise it had been released yet? They said it's already gone GOLD, but the release date is 12/04. Can it be that a game goes gold on a pre-sale basis? And what the hell quantifies "GOLD" status anyway?

Sorry. Lost myself for a sec there. Just curious. I loved the first one, and still play it, and HEAR this one is better, but we shall see. I was thinking if they could combine real time fighting, that would surely rule (I know not gonna happen here) and make it more expansive and interactive with the environments like Morrowind (ditto here as well) it would most definitely send me into a blissful coma.

Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:41 am

Halo2 went platinum on presale, I believe, so yeah you can. I think GTA:SA went Gold on presale. How insane is that? And that's even with their shitty service..

Confundo Ergo Sum

Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:17 am

I guess I just don't get what being "gold" or "platinum" means in retail sales. I'll have to google and get back a/b it.

Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:59 am
I am the walrus

Going Gold= 200k sales
Going Platinum= 300k sales

Hope that clears it up.

Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:32 am
Profile E-mail

you knew I wasn't gonna look it up, didn't you.

Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:44 am
I am the walrus

Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:45 am
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:02 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Got it. And beat it. (No details included to avoid spoilage)

Anyone else got it?

It also includes a demo of Republic Commando, which seems pretty kick ass, I also got the trilogy for Christmas, so I got the demo for battlefront as well. That seems pretty kick booty also.

I am in the process of 2 new games of KOTOR2 going for strictly light side and dark side approach in each scenario. (I ended the last one on the dark path [but not full blown fire and brimstone Dark Side]).

Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:23 pm
Angry Young Man

Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:02 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Prophet of Mulism

Post Re: KOTOR 2

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. - Thomas Jefferson

Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:10 am
Profile YIM

Dammit Mars, A MONTH AND CHANGE LATER?????

Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:43 am
Prophet of Mulism

if it hadn't been for the new post by some goon, I'd have never replied! ;p

Mars

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. - Thomas Jefferson

Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:39 pm
Profile YIM
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:05 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]