[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - GTA: Twisted Jungle
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 GTA: Twisted Jungle 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

GTA pisses me off. Because I suck at video games.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:50 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Paranoid Limey Stud

You don't need to be good to enjoy blowing a hookers head off with a sawn off. For shits and giggles might I add. :o

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:54 pm

I love the Manhunt element they imported..sneaking up behind a gang member while his posse moves on and fucking slitting his throat is just so awesome. Is any other weapon but the knife good for stealth?

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:10 pm

The knife in GTA is great. I replaced it with a shovel though. Fuck being sneaky.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:24 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
I am the walrus

Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:25 pm
Profile E-mail

My brother was telling me about how badass the shovel is..if I can track one down that WILL be my weapon of choice. Pull someone out of a car, beat the shit out of them with the shovel, then their car, then shoot the damn gas tank..

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:41 pm

If you head down to the beach area nearest the ghetto, that's where I've seen it a few times. Completely random. A couple people just had it, both after I fucked with their cars and they wanted to fight.

Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:46 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Paranoid Limey Stud

Anyone else got the truly bizarre bouquet of flowers yet?

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:41 pm

No but that double-headed dildo sure is fun.

Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:47 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

The one in the police station? Do I even WANT to ask?

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:13 am

Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:17 am
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

But they only remind me of you....

Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:29 am
follows you home

I never beat the game and wanted to get some of that excess fluff out of my video game cabinet by beating some of the games.. So I decided to beat Freedom Fighters once and for all..

but its impossible.. you have like 4 different boards to beat in any order you want..

but instead of a wall that tells you "can't go this way".. they opt for big f'n dude with mini-gun.. that and a helicopter that automatically drops off more soldiers if you shoot any of them...

which would be fine if it didn't happen on every board now..!!!!

How do you kill someone who looks at you, pulls the trigger.. and you're health bar goes down quicker then a presidential intern? (ah.. period piece)

Good thing I plugged some Timesplitters 2 in after that.. whew..

Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:41 pm

Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:55 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
I am the walrus

Got this game a few weeks ago. Probably the coolest game I've played in a LONG time, maybe ever.

Am I the only one who gets a sublime pleasure out of butchering Catalina in the missions? (Right about the time where she's rambling about something for the umpteenth time about how you're a pussy or some crap:x )

Where are you guys right now in the game? I'm stuck in San Fierro, because I'm a stubborn SOB who just HAS to somehow finish the Supply Lines mission of Zero's. I pry that I get to paint the walls with that nerd's blood after the missions are over... :x (Trust me for people who haven't tried it yet, this mission WILL piss you off)

Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:26 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]