[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Shaun of the Dead... hitting the USA
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Shaun of the Dead... hitting the USA 
Paranoid Limey Stud

Post Shaun of the Dead... hitting the USA
I'm starting a drive as the release of Brit 'romantic comedy with zombies' Shaun of the Dead seemingly draws closer in the States.

I implore every single one of you with the remotest sense of humour, and even more, so those of you who love the old Romero and Italian zombie movies. This film has it all... the genius that is Simon Pegg (star and writer of 'Spaced' - which I believe to be on Bravo in the States), numerous references and in-jokes targeting the Evil Dead films right through to the Dawn of the Dead ('Shaun' even samples some of the original Goblin score from the '78 classic)

Great violence, brilliant one-liners and a real representation of British humour and the way of life (pub...)

I dunno how widespread the release will be, but if The Full Monty can be a shock hit over there, then Shaun can and deserves to be one of the biggest cult movies in the genre since a certain Bruce Campbell feature.

My work is done. Just check out the and when the time comes, go check it out in all its glory.

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:30 pm
Under Carder

It's a great movie. Someone gave me a "copy" of it. It's hilarious and at times quite touching. The people who will get the most out of this film are zombie-movie fans and fans of British comedy, but it's still rather accessible to others willing to give it a shot.

If you loved Resident Evil 2, this movie won't be for you. But if you loved Resident Evil 2 you need to report for institutionalized sterilization immediately.

Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:46 am
Profile WWW
Eats soap like a champ!

I was waiting for this movie since last year when they pushed it back because of the resemblance between "shaun" and "dawn"..

I'll defnlee check it out..

Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:31 am
Profile E-mail
Ring Crew

it's finally opened around here. going to catch it over the weekend, see what all the fuss is about.

:kill:

Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:06 pm

i thought it had opened around here, closest place it's showing is 2 and a half hours away. :pissy:

Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:59 pm
Ring Crew

previous post was me.

Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]