[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - soundtracks
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 4:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 soundtracks 
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Post soundtracks
Well. What's your favorite?

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:32 am
Profile WWW
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:34 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Putting the Moose in Music

Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:34 am
follows you home

Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:48 am
The 80's ICON!

As Riot: 1 time tag team champ with Double B

Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:21 pm
Profile E-mail
follows you home

Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:19 pm
The 80's ICON!

First one, never got around to picking up the others.

Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:31 pm
Profile E-mail
No more forum moves!

Almighty Creater (and rescuer) of this forum
RIP Majestic...

Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:42 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ YIM WWW

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pat's BACK!!!

Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:22 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:33 pm
Profile WWW
The 80's ICON!

Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:43 pm
Profile E-mail

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:58 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Paranoid Limey Stud

It's a close call between Kill Bill vol. 2 aaaand the Gladiator score.

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:02 pm

I really can't get into the KBv2 soundtrack as much as the first one... The first one fucking blew me away, but the second seemed kinda tame. Some great tracks, but a few of them just feel like... cheap knockoffs of songs from the first.

Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:07 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:27 pm
Profile WWW
Radioactive

Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:05 pm
Jesus Freak

My favorite is the Soundtrack to Left Behind

Left Behind (Main Theme) - Bryan Duncan w/SHINEmk
Never Been Unloved (Bruce's Song) - Michael W. Smith
I Believe In You - Joy Williams
Sky Falls Down (Israel Is Attacked) - Third Day
I Need a Miracle - Plus One
Can't Wait for You to Return - Fred Hammond
Midnight Cry (Closing Theme) - various artists
Fly (Chloe's Song) - LaRue
Believer (Buck's Song) - JAKE
Come Quickly Lord - Rebecca St. James
Live For The Lord (Irene's Song) - Kathy Troccoli
All The Way To Heaven - V-Enna
After All (Rayford's Song) - Bob Carlisle
No Fear (Panic In the City) - Clay Crosse

Christianity preaches the unending value of what is apparently worthless, and the unending worthlessness of what is apparently so valuable.

myspace.com/goobjones- I'm eventually going to try to start writing about sports on here, try to build up a body of work. So...read it and comment when I finally do this.

Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:45 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:02 pm
Profile WWW
Jesus Freak

Just because you've heard of none of them, doesn't mean that it can't be a good CD.

Christianity preaches the unending value of what is apparently worthless, and the unending worthlessness of what is apparently so valuable.

myspace.com/goobjones- I'm eventually going to try to start writing about sports on here, try to build up a body of work. So...read it and comment when I finally do this.

Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:22 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next