View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 The Last Temptation of Jerry Christ 
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Post The Last Temptation of Jerry Christ
I am proud to announce, formally, <i>Hats are Alright's The Last Temptation of Jerry Christ</i>, a film about a teenage accidental faith healer that really wants to find a ride to the beach, and who gets mistaken for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Playing Jerry will be Brad Clarke, who's seen many, okay, one, stage, but many a time, and supporting him, so far, are Hats are Alright (Chris Mayo, Sam Haberman, Alex Babel, Josh Maxwell, Nick Dukes). More actors will be cast before filming starts this weekend.

The film will be produced and written by Hats are Alright and other performers, directed by Maxwell and Dukes. Other crew positions are being filled by Hats are Alright as needed, including Director of Photography, camera, boom, best boy, catering, grip #3, and editing. Alex and Sam, also of the band <a href=www.magicpony.net target=_blank>Magic Pony</a> will be scoring the film and making the soundtrack.

Plans are for Hats are Alright to offer several sketches availible to download online, including "Hospital of Deception", "Can of Rock", and other feature sketches to be rotated in and out from Hats are Alright on Public Access. They'll probably be hosted by Twisted Jungle.

----

<i>The Big Man is Back. Yes!</i>

----
I'm very stoked, whoa!, to announce, informally jigga, <i>Hats are Alright's The Last Temptation of Jerry Christ</i>. It's about this guy who's mistaken for the second coming of Jesus, and it's like, whoa. Since we can't find anyone, Hats are Alright are basically doing everything, and don't think we won't steep so low as to get into drag. Or to ask you to send us money for a DVD of the movie when it's finished, bonus materials, sketches, and outakes, as well as <i>Maxwell's Magical Sex Adventure</i>. You know you want to fund us, damnit!

----

<i>It took about two thousand years but now he's back
And he wants to surf</i>

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:12 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]