[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Choices
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 Choices 
Mid Carder

Post Choices
I am going to get a tv series to keep me occupied through Nov, and I've narrowed the list down to three.

which do you think i should get?

Smallville series 1
CSI Series 1
West Wing Series 1

Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:11 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

If you like the sort of teen drama Dawson's Creek WB stuff, go with Smallville.
Otherwise, go with CSI. I could never get into WW, but CSI is fucking great.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:15 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

It's really well done, Lana is hot, Chloe is hot, and the acting is pretty good all around.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:17 pm

Chloe is fugly because her teeth bother me.
So if you have weird hangups like me, then don't get Smallville.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:21 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Come Kill Yourself

I'm such a mark for American TV drama; 24, Sopranos, ER, West Wing. So much better than anything the UK produces. Can't get enough of any of em!

CKY - 3 x Trans-Continental Champion!

Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:48 pm
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:59 pm
Profile WWW
Angry Young Man

Fuck the rest.

Fri Oct 24, 2003 2:50 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Pat's BACK!!!

Post Re: Choices
Family guy trust me on this.

Fri Oct 24, 2003 9:25 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Mid Carder

Bon Jovi!!!!!!

And I've seen Smallville, and series 1 is slightly Dawsony, but Series Two does rule, as it really begins to push the boundaries.

But I've never seen either CSI or WW, so I wanted an unbaised playing field.

So..........well.............bollcoks then.

I think i'll go with CSI..............maybe as there is 7 day delay on WW and I'll get Smallville when the second series is out too.

I think.

Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:37 am
Eats soap like a champ!

Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:50 am
Profile E-mail
The 80's ICON!

As Riot: 1 time tag team champ with Double B

Fri Oct 24, 2003 2:34 pm
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

Fri Oct 24, 2003 3:45 pm

Confundo Ergo Sum

Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:15 pm
The 80's ICON!

(Green kryptonite paralyzes, red hurts, & yellow renders powerless correct?) :-?

As Riot: 1 time tag team champ with Double B

Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:32 pm
Profile E-mail

I thought it was green=powerless/weak, red is mood altering/dark side..and um. fuck I forget the rest of the 249 varieties.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:54 pm

Sat Oct 25, 2003 8:54 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Woah woah... I hope you haven't bought anything yet because... the ANNA NICOLE SHOW is out on DVD!!

Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:18 am
Profile E-mail WWW
God to Millions of Morgies

welll the "Friends" ealry series box sets are £21.99 in HMV, I've got the first two series in the last couple of weeks as I'm such an unashamely mark for Friends

Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:36 am
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Sitcoms suck, by rule, with few exceptions.

I demand a Kids in the Hall DVD from the TV show, not the tours!

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
Eats soap like a champ!

Makes sure no one is looking. Runs to store and buys it

Man.. Who would buy crap like that?

Hides in video game cabinet, so girlfriend will never find it.

I had best forget you said that because in a moment of weakness I might find that in my shopping cart when I go to BestBuy to get a new Dell computer.. I'm a sucker for Anna Nicole and those big chest whoppalumps of hers..

It's all about the WHOPPALUMPS!!!!

Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:45 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]