[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Suffercate
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Suffercate 
Pat's BACK!!!

Post Suffercate

Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:27 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Likes Man Nipples

This is nothing new Pat, WWE has been using music video packages to hype matches up for a long time. Even before WWE used popular music, they did this. I remember the Bret Hart and Shawn Micheals video package for WM 12, the song was nothing special but it was good enough to help get me into the match. Besides, the Steiner and Test video makes the last three or so months seem a lot better then they've really been!

Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:27 am
Profile YIM WWW
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Yeah, even with the shittiest of fueds, I can always get into the video packages about them.

Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:30 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Rikishi's Thong

He's got you exactly where he wants you. If ignorance is bliss you must be the happiest bunch of fools on the planet :ash:

Tue Sep 30, 2003 1:18 pm
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Hey Gravedigga, can you not put a pic into every post please? Actual people have to pay for the bandwidth here (so Props to Da Mule) :roll:

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:24 pm
Profile WWW

It's not on our server so it's not a big deal.

It is annoying as fuck though.

Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:29 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Oh yeah, I'm used to the picture stuff, not posting that much.

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:32 pm
Profile WWW
Likes Man Nipples

Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pat's BACK!!!

Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:04 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

I'm not sure who's paying for the ECF stuff... but soon that will only be the URL, which can be done for 7 bucks a year.

Hosting this place is 12 bucks a month through Cyberpixels.

Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:06 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Pat's BACK!!!

Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:06 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Rikishi's Thong

Best damn picture you'll ever see of McMahon. And quite prophetic if you ask me :alien:

Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]