[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Prince is the Most Talented Muthafucka of All Time!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Prince is the Most Talented Muthafucka of All Time! 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:48 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Come Kill Yourself

CKY - 3 x Trans-Continental Champion!

Wed Oct 01, 2003 11:10 am
God to Millions of Morgies

Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:08 pm
IC Champ

Hmmm...it seems that some people have a preconceived notion of Prince's music that is based on NOT LISTENING TO HIM!!

Try downloading one of the following and AT LEAST admit that Prince DOES play some shit that's nothing like what you expected from him....(whether you like it or not)

What's My Name?
Days of Wild
Last December
Loose
The Truth
Face Down
Adore
The Same December
Shy
Man of War
Right Back Here in My Arms

Based on the sheer volume of his catalog and the diversity that he brings to music,

PRINCE = MOST TALENTED MUTHAFUCKA EVER!!

Sun Oct 05, 2003 11:45 pm
Rikishi's Thong

Listening to Prince makes me want to cut off my tits and fry them in pig fat.
But some of it could make you want to shake your ass if you were really drunk and not paying attention.

Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:59 am
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Because we all know there are better axe slingers, songwriters, and singers. Let's just go with the ones who are alive, like Paul McCartney, Rivers Cuomo, John Frusciante (his solo CD kicks YOUR ass), Warren Hayes, Ben Kweller...et c.

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:06 pm
Profile WWW
IC Champ

No, you don't know that because you've barely heard any Prince.

Prince > everyone.

Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:17 pm

From what I've heard I can make a damn good value judgement and calling Prince greater than mother fuckin' Paul McCartney is just damnned stupid.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
IC Champ

Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:24 pm
IC Champ

And you haven't enough Prince because he's the most diverse musical genious in history. You need to hear more than a few songs to appreciate the immense scope of his talent.

Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:26 pm

Oh, so just because he can sing about fucking in lots of different styles, he's better than McCartney?

Oh, right.

Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:03 pm
Profile WWW
IC Champ

Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:20 pm
The 80's ICON!

As Riot: 1 time tag team champ with Double B

Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:18 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

:-?

Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:43 pm

Okay, he doesn't sing exclusively about fucking. Oh no, someone exaggerated during an argument! Gasp! Je suis tres shocke. And don't bother me about accent marks, I have no clue how to make them.

What about Beck? Beck has a lot of range and styles. Is he a genius? Sure, let's call Beck a musical genius. Ben Kweller has a lot of range and a few styles. He's a genius too. Rivers Cuomo has lots of subject matter and I think something like three, four styles. He's a genius too.

Black Francis, he doesn't even know what he's singing about, but it's a lot of difference. Genius!

Not arbitrary in the slightest, either.

Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:19 pm
Profile WWW
IC Champ

Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:32 pm

Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:29 pm
Profile WWW

As far as I'm concerned, every single song ever is about fucking. Usually ass fucking.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:45 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

It is true though. Some of them are more blatant.

I see you walkin' but all I can think about is direutics, your buttchecks is warm.

Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:28 pm
Profile WWW

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:37 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next