[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Put This in your Pipe and Smoke it....
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 10:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 Put This in your Pipe and Smoke it.... 

Who do you think will make the world Series?
Poll ended at Wed Oct 23, 2002 4:27 am
Giants vs. Twins 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Giants vs. Angels 16%  16%  [ 2 ]
Cardinals vs. Twins 66%  66%  [ 8 ]
Angels vs. Cardinals 16%  16%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 12

Put This in your Pipe and Smoke it.... 
The Lord has Arrived

Post Put This in your Pipe and Smoke it....
Thats Right EFH, the giants are heading to St. Louis for the NLCS. Put that in your Pipe and Smoke it!

1 Time E-Title Champion

1 time slammy winner!

Tue Oct 08, 2002 4:27 am
You're not safe awake...or asleep!

And the Giants have gotten past that first round. Barry got that ever elusive playoff series win. And my Giants are en route to the World Series baby!

That is all!

Warn your friends...warn...everyone!

I'm done!

Tue Oct 08, 2002 1:59 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Check your blind spot

I think the Cards are gonna dispute that...heavily. They rocked the f'n World Series champs last week and woooooooo by God Gene they're gonna rock the Giants, too!

I'm going Cards and Angels on this one.

But it looks like I'm in the minority so far.

***Breaks out paddle and slowly inches toward the door.***

Tue Oct 08, 2002 2:23 pm
Profile E-mail

Oh, I give the Cards tons of credit on their wins over the D-Backs. But Rolen is out, and Barry is actually playing this postseason. The Giants are on a roll...and it's going to continue all the way to the World Series.

{Mansion Fan holds his sledgehammer and guards the door!}

That is all!

I'm done!

Tue Oct 08, 2002 2:43 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
The Lord has Arrived

Mansion Fan, You are the Greatest!!! here i thought i was the only big Giants fan. I am in agreement here with Mansion as i am a giants fan.

I see the Series going to seven games, But the Giants are going to Rock the Socks off of the cardinals and make thier first series since 1989.

WHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!

1 Time E-Title Champion

1 time slammy winner!

Tue Oct 08, 2002 4:16 pm

Yeah bro, well Louisiana never had a baseball team for me take a hometown interest in. But when I was little, actually 7 years old, my mom worked for a woman named Ms. Clark. One day, I went to work with my mom and sat waiting for her to come out from talking to Ms. Clark.

While waiting, a man came up and talked to me. It was none other then San Francisco Giant, Will Clark, Ms. Clark's grandson. Ever since then, I have been a huge Giants fan. And this is exactly what I have been waiting for, for such a long time.

That is all!

I'm done!

Tue Oct 08, 2002 4:40 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
European Champ

Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:50 pm
The Black Lion

if the cards can get rolen back at the end of the nlcs they will have a great shot. the twins have an amazing upside. the outfield is the greatest in the playoffs, but the angels have the best bullpen. i see the angels and the cards. im a huge cards fan, but realistically, i dont see us winning this year.

Angels in 6...

HEAR ME ROAR BITCH!!!

My Motto to all of YOU!: D.B.F.U.=Dont Be Fuckin Up

Wed Oct 09, 2002 10:13 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
The Lord has Arrived

1 Time E-Title Champion

1 time slammy winner!

Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:43 pm
I know that its all a state of mind.

2x, 2x ECF Tag Team Champion.
2x, 2x ECF TC title holder.
1x Submission title holder.
1x ECF World title holder.
2x EWI "Feud of the Year" Winner (Dean vs. Mr. Submission ECF World Title Match, 2003-Power Inc vs The Associates ECF Tag Team Title Match, 2004)
1x EWI "Feud of the Year" Runner-up (Power Inc and Avalanche vs the Associates, 2004)

Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:55 am
Profile E-mail ICQ YIM
The Lord has Arrived

1 Time E-Title Champion

1 time slammy winner!

Thu Oct 10, 2002 3:00 am
ECF Icon

1-Time ECF Transcontinental Champion

Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:29 am
Profile E-mail ICQ YIM WWW

{Holds head up high whiel Father Michales praises him with he's not worthy bow!}

He was a true class act that Will Clark.

And Giants won tonyght, up 1-0 in the NLCS. ONTO THE SERIES BABY!

That is all!

I'm done!

Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:56 am
Profile E-mail YIM
The Lord has Arrived

1 Time E-Title Champion

1 time slammy winner!

Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:40 pm

Damn, no matter who goes to the series now...I would love any of the match-ups. All the teams that are usually in there...D-Backs, Yanks, Braves, etc...are all gone.

New match-ups equals more watchable baseball.

But Father, our Giants are up 1-0, and are looking to take Game 2 tonyght.

And Twins or Angels would be cool, but would love to see a Giants V Twins match-up actually. How's that for Cinderella stories.

The Team on the Verge of Contraction(Twins)

V

Barry's Chance to Finally Shine(Giants)

BRING IT ON!

That is all!

I'm done!

Thu Oct 10, 2002 11:04 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

I'm done!

Fri Oct 11, 2002 3:50 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
The Lord has Arrived

WWWHHHHOOOOO...Hey Mansh, My prediction is holding true.

Angels are in, and the Giants should wrap things up tonight.

WWWWWWWHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!

1 Time E-Title Champion

1 time slammy winner!

Mon Oct 14, 2002 5:51 pm

Beautiful comeback by Snow and Santiago and the rest of the boys.

Giants are up 3-1 with one mroe game in Pac Bell tonyght against the Cards. Giants are on the way to their first series since 1989. DAMN I AM LOVING THIS!

That is all!

I'm done!

Mon Oct 14, 2002 6:03 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]