[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - One last show?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 One last show? 
Under Carder

Post One last show?
Was thinking about the thread about this place being on life support at this point and was thinking, if this is it then why not go out with a bang? If we can track down 16 former feuders and have a few folks willing to write up a big show, maybe we can give the fed a final send off show. Dick and Barn would definitely be willing to come out of retirement for it. Thoughts?

Mon May 07, 2012 7:42 pm
Linda McMahon

Post Re: One last show?
I don't think even getting together a bunch of feuders would make this happen. Who's going to write this hypothetical show? I sure as hell don't have the energy or time to do it! I'm at the point in my life now where any free time that I have needs to be spent doing things I love, not things I feel like I have an obligation to do. I've got work for that.

Emma and I have been talking about this a bit. You might have seen that I posted a few times recently. This is because I got thinking about the story I started telling seven years ago and decided I wanted to finish it. I'm not sure if I will yet, but this isn't about restarting the fed. If I can rope in a few of the old gang to join in, I will (Magnus has already said he'll post if he can get logged in again - Lance?) and Emma might too. But another show? No way. I'm just not interested in judging feuds, writing matches, making videos...all that stuff.

Right now, I just want to write. Fuck, I always want to write. I'm at the point now where I'm seriously on the verge of making writing into a proper career for myself. The novel is finished, the blog is running, I'm doing a bit of freelance work for a friend. I feel like I can do this. But I need to keep myself in practice and tie up the loose ends. Running an e-fed isn't something that fits in with that any more though.

However, I do have an idea to set something up. A sort of writer's workshop, in the mould of the fed, but with no connections to wrestling. It would run on the same format, but have some important differences. If there's anyone here who just wants to write regularly, let me know.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Mon May 07, 2012 10:22 pm
Profile E-mail
I am bad. I am to blame.

WWWMDD?

Tue May 15, 2012 2:23 am
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu May 17, 2012 4:51 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

As long as you can handle all my Jutin Bieber fan fic.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu May 17, 2012 4:59 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
in a cardboard box

Well, as long as it's the fanfic that spawned that scene with Bieber on CSI I think we can all tolerate it.

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Thu May 17, 2012 5:14 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ

Oh my god I'd never seen that before. Second stupidest thing I've seen all week.

Thu May 17, 2012 5:18 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

Thu May 17, 2012 6:20 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Thu May 17, 2012 6:53 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
In the Spotlight

Man, I tried to hang with that story. I tried. I think I got to a good place with Freya and Rev. Then I launched that move against the HC with the intention of just pulling in the "pure wrestler" people, but the fed fizzled right about then.

Shame we never had our one on one, Thommy. You would have won, but it would have been fun. Kind of like Spider-man versus Juggernaut. Spidey is going to lose that fight, but you think "Just maybe..." :)

Sat May 19, 2012 3:05 am
Profile YIM WWW
Linda McMahon

No way - you'd have destroyed me!

Sat May 19, 2012 6:36 am
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

How come I never see you on MSN anymore?

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:44 am
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

'Cause I never sign into it! I was pretty much only using it for fed stuff at the end - I keep in touch with all my IRL friends via Facebook and Twitter now. You can find me fairly easily via either of those routes: I'm the world's only Thomas Heasman-Hunt.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Hello?

Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:34 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Hello.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:14 pm
Profile E-mail
In the Spotlight

Is it me you're looking for?

Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I can see it in your eyes.

Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:48 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

Well shit! Now I guess I have to write something for you pricks...

Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:18 am
Profile E-mail
I am bad. I am to blame.

... aaaand, back in my court again already. Damn, Thommy, you're putting me right to work. Here's hoping some other folks join in so I'm not too badly embarrassed trying to keep up with you.

WWWMDD?

Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:29 am
Linda McMahon

I wouldn't worry too much; I'm already doing a big writing project elsewhere at the moment as well as working the day job so I can't churn posts out at quite the rate I once did!

Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:35 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next