[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The September boredom thread is late!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:07 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The September boredom thread is late! 
Too much time on my hands

Post Re: The September boredom thread is late!
What's the deal with the chick who looks like Dark Phoenix, but isn't? I saw she has a wiki, but I didn't read much.

Are you gonna get MUA 2 also?

last note, we should hang out sometime.

Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:17 pm
Profile E-mail

Oh, I meant I have Ultimate Alliance 2. It's fun.

Phoenix is in this game, so it's probably her. She's an unlockable, as are Thor and Hulk.

I'm cool with hanging out. Not this weekend, but maybe next?

Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:22 pm

The Phoenix looking chick I meant is Songbird. Never heard of her till now.

Can you play as Cable, Havok, or Multiple Man? I can't tell from the Wiki grid

I'm becoming a huge fan of Multiple Man.

Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:36 pm
Profile E-mail

No, No, and No. I think they're all in the game though, as NPC's or bosses. I know I've fought Cable so far.

Playing as Deadpool is fun. Since he has pretty crazy health regen, I've taken to getting a bunch of enemies to swarm me, run to a pile of explosive things, and hack away till it explodes. Also, tossing fuel barrels at enemies and shooting them in the air. Boom.

I think the Wii exclusives are Cyclops, Blade, and Psylocke. You don't get Iron Fist though.

Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:49 pm

hmmm...Pyslocke or Iron Fist....yep, think I'll be fine with that.

Seriously, how fun would it be to be Multiple man. He multiplies to like 8 characters and then you have like a pig pile attach. That or have Cyclops and Havok on the same team.

Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:23 pm
Profile E-mail

Thing is a beast in this game. Big time boss killer. All in all, I like how all the characters I've played as feel. Daredevil feels especially right, very fluid with high evasive skills.

Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Did you guys know that Blockbuster rents games for $10/week? I wanted to try out NHL 2K10 to see if I liked it enough to get...um....not for $10 though. I asked the guy if they rent for a shorter period of time and he said no, it is just that. yeesh.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:33 am
Profile E-mail

What a rip off.

Try GameFly. It's much better. 15 a month and you can rent as many games as you want, although you can only have one out at a time unless you get the slightly more expensive plan.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:21 am
Profile YIM

well true, Game fly is obviously better, I just wanted to try a game out to decide if I like it. a one off thing rather than renting all the time.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:34 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

That's why Blockbuster's closing anywhere from 282 to 960 stores. Fuck that place.

I drove past Movie Gallery the other day, and I think they don't know that they're going out of business too... They were advertising some big sale, so I went in to check out the games, but they were all gone. Half the store was empty. I picked up 5 movies for cheap though.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:16 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Sorry, I meant Mo>ie Gallery!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:17 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Well, that's what I usually use GameFly for, trying out games. I got Persona 3 because I liked it off GameFly.

I play games I don't necessarily want to spend money on and otherwise wouldn't look at with that service.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:26 pm
Profile YIM

I closed my Gamefly account because it was so slooooooow getting things to me, even after they opened their shipping center in Florida.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:20 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Do you guys know much about buying LCD TVs?

I'd like to buy one for the bedroom. I'd say the distance will be about 8ft or so from head of bed to stand holding TV across the room. I'm looking at either a 22" or 26". From what I can tell, I'm looking at a 780p, and many brands have the same resolution. Nothing in this size comes interlaced so I guess that detail is out. If the same resolution is the same for the brands, if I see pixels on one TV brand in the store, I'm likely to see the same quality on others the same size right?

If that is the case, should my main focus be on contrast ratio and sound quality?
Regarding quality, the signals I'll be getting is straight from the wall to the TV basic cable. I'll probably have a DVD player hooked up, although I'm considering a dvd/tv combo. And lastly I would maybe use my ipod to hook it to for video for like episodes or something.

What do you think?

Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:50 pm
Profile E-mail

I don't have anything even resembling a clue on that one.

Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:48 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2