[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Mega Millions what would you do?...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Mega Millions what would you do?... 
Too much time on my hands

Post Mega Millions what would you do?...
Oh, because it is fun to dream (and that's all it is)....the Mega Millions is up to $335 million US, or about 200 million pounds.

What would you do with the money?
Two chicks at the same time is a given.
Real estate, cars, vacation, charity is also a probable given too.

What unique thing would you do with it?
Would you seek out your favorite band for a private concert?
Would you hire WWE/TNA/ROH for a night?
Would you host a big Twisted Experience party and fly everyone somewhere? Would Diesel be invited?

:brewdoggs: cheers to a life we'll never know....

Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:30 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Mega Millions what would you do?...
Outside of the "secure the financial future of my family and quit my job" thing, I'd probably build my own arcade. Entrance to said freeplay arcade would be granted by passing quizzes of my own creation.

Also, I'd buy a bouncy castle and bouncy obstacle course.

House would have a waterslide from bedroom patio to swimming pool.

House would also have a single passenger elevator, possibly hidden under a flight of stairs, leading down to either the arcade, or my trampoline emporium.

(Side note: My wife doesn't let me design my dream home anymore when someone asks. My dream home is not realistic, and probably breaks a few laws of physics.)

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:52 pm

whoa, good answer.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:54 pm
Profile E-mail

I played Mega Millions twice recently.

Gave up after both weren't winners. Figuring I was just fooling myself in thinking I could get lucky.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:35 pm
Profile YIM
Prophet of Mulism

house, travel... pay for a wedding and honeymoon.

I'd want an "things marshall has run online" reunion... including ECF, couple of baseballmogul leagues, fantasy baseball leagues, starcraft clans, ect.

I'd pay for diesel (where is he anyways... still around?) to get butt raped by a guy wearing a Mr. Submission mask... heh.

while the fiance probably wouldn't approve, I'd want to hit up every mlb stadium.

Oh and I'd pay hulk hogan to wrestle a match vs. me where his whole job is to take one punch to the chin, fall to the mat and get pinned.

Mars

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. - Thomas Jefferson

Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:42 am
Profile YIM

I would buy a green coat.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:12 am

The color of money?

Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:47 pm

oooh, I would have the people who recorded Shane McMahon's entrance music play me in where ever I go (not counting my own home).

Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:23 pm
Profile E-mail

You'd have to learn the dance too. It's not the same without it. Shadow boxing and all.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:21 pm

I learned to dance for my wedding, I can learn to do that. :dance:

Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:44 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]