[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The August boredom thread ate turtle penis.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:11 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The August boredom thread ate turtle penis. 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Re: The August boredom thread ate turtle penis.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:33 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Too much time on my hands

So shrapnel?

Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:44 pm

Big, gooey balls of it.

I somehow just managed to delete everything off my desktop when my computer hiccuped. This weekend is incredible.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:44 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

goozex now offers movies for trade for about 100 points, which I value at about $5 + 1 token (1$), this is very dangerous for me. Thank goodness I'm sitting on a bunch of points so I can get EA Active for free. That is the priority.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:56 pm
Profile E-mail

I'm up for that game as well. #16. You?

Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:14 pm

15! (4 active ahead of me)

Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:09 pm
Profile E-mail

Play on discount thanks to release for Wii Coupon code: AUG10OFF

http://www.themediamall.com/playon

They built an interface that lets you stream internet video through game systems and a few other media centers, for sites including Hulu and south park central. The discount is $10 off bringing the cost down to $30. I've been using Playon for a couple days for my Wii and have found it to be stable with a good interface.

Thought I'd share.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:27 pm
Profile E-mail

If I wasn't dead fucking broke for the next few weeks, I'd be all over that.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:39 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Hey, you got Hawkeye in my Robin Hood. Well you got Dash in my X-Factor

Your dream movie or comic book scenario can now come true.

The new Fantastic Four will comprise of Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Pluto vs. Dr. Doom

Wall-E and Eve vs. Iron Man and War Machine

Aladin can join the Avengers

Beast vs. Beast in an all out war for Beauty.

signed,

Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:57 pm
Profile E-mail

Fucking MS Office installed some crappy version of Verdana on my computer and now, because approximately 100% of websites use it, everything on the internet looks like dogshit.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:22 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

So, in the past week my:
-Mouse has gone from being iffy to barely being useable
-Backspace and space keys have started to die
-Ctrl/Cmd/Shift/Alt keys have started to stick randomly
And 90% of the time when I try to save something, the program crashes.

All this while I have no money. Fuckin'... life. Where's the suicidie smilie?

Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:45 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:40 pm
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2