[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The April Boredom Thread likes Hello Kitty
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The April Boredom Thread likes Hello Kitty 
World Champ

Post Re: The April Boredom Thread likes Hello Kitty
Yes, and most mighty it shall be.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:04 pm
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

Are you growing hops in the background? Seeds are buggers to grow, I'm working on parsley now...maybe I just haven't the patience.

My landlord apologized to me yesterday for speaking American instead of posh, middle class English. Should I be offended?

I had some supplier yell at me (literally, I'm honestly not exaggerating) today for not carrying his shitty Brazilian coffee. I had booked him for a tasting, he didn't show, didn't ring. Eventually, he rang back and wanted to come in again. Didn't show, didn't ring. Rang me today. I told him it would be better if he'd just come pick up the product he had sent us and if we parted ways. He went absolutely ballistic and hung up on me. Couple that with hell from 2 out of 3 of my bosses and the Polish guy leaving a dead mouse in my paperwork means I'm feeling pretty much done this week.

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Save the planet. Kill a hippie.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:44 pm
World Champ

No, those aren't hops, they're the communal washing lines.

And someone left a dead mouse in your paper work? What the fuck?

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:52 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

It was probably for good luck. You know, "Rest a rodent on your wrist, all your troubles will be dismissed." That old adage.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:04 pm
The Second Coming

That or 'you will die of the plague this flag day'

Jack thinks he's very funny is the thing (mind you, I thought it was funny, it just wasn't something I needed on a shitty day). Was emptying out a pallet and he stuck it under an invoice. He's always complaining about how 'English people don't joke at work, why you no joke?' but it's not like it stops him from doing that kind of stuff. He's very mature for almost 60...

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:27 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Couldn't you just tell him you're secretly not an English people?

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:55 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Too much time on my hands

My parent's cats would leave mice at the door step, is this Jack guy part feline?

Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:13 pm
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:49 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

Mice? Damn your cats are pussies. Mine leave me dead snakes. They eat the mice. And birds. The cats run down my hallway at 2am like they're strung out on crack, yet they can get ninja-like enough to sneak up on a bird & kill it before it tweets for help.

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:55 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

My mum's cat caught and ate a rabbit.

Actually, my friend has a sneaky cat. It only has one eye so can't catch birds the regular way, so waits until they roost and just picks them off the branches.

Fri May 01, 2009 7:08 am
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4