[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The April Boredom Thread likes Hello Kitty
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:00 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The April Boredom Thread likes Hello Kitty 
Linda McMahon

Post The April Boredom Thread likes Hello Kitty
I approve of this change.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:47 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

Post Re: The April Boredom Thread likes Hello Kitty
Sweet.

Now if only we had a hello kitty like this-----> :bone:

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:45 pm
Profile E-mail
Misses Sangre!

So I was sitting my chair today, and I had this brilliant idea to make a pizza. Then I thought to myself, I could really use a shave, as I'm getting a little stubbly. So I went and searched Craigslist for job listings and poored myself a tall glass of Pepsi. Did I mention my phone is a piece of garbage?

Ok, the above content was meant to be fragmented, and totally incoherent. Is this what a man sounds like to a woman? If not, then why do you insist on reading between the lines and missing the point of everything that is said?

I'm not having women problems right now, but if I was, I could totally sympathize with myself.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:14 am
Too much time on my hands

ewwww

you drank pepsi? :snuff:

Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:12 pm
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

Hiya boys and girls. I'm at home sick and thought between coughing fits, it'd be nice to chat to some of the ol' folks again. Everyone good? Alive? Doing interesting things?

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Save the planet. Kill a hippie.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:04 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Yes, yes, no!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:02 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

Yes, yes, yes.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:19 pm
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

After all this time Lance, you're still not doing anything interesting?

And why is it that Thommy being 21 makes me feel old? :-?

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:31 pm
Linda McMahon

21? I was 21 three years ago :P

Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:32 pm
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

Me too! *ahem* :o

But that does make me feel a lot better!

Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:25 pm

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:55 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Hey Rachel, come out of retirement? :3

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:30 pm
Profile YIM

I feel odd....I go for months craving to buy nothing. I don't need anything.

All of a sudden, everything I want to buy, I really want to buy it. I'm talking computer parts and books mostly. My job hasn't changed much. I just bought tickets to a show. I'm sure it'll be a great show. It is just weird that a switch changed from buy what you need to, just buy it, it'll be cool.

Maybe I just miss getting good mail. I'm not sure.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:10 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

Hey Rach.

Yes, Yes, eh, I guess.

So, you still in England with...Sean? (I swear I can't remember his name. I am the oldest on the board...still.)

So, how's things for you?

Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:35 pm
Profile E-mail

I go through cycles like that every so often, Verbs. I have no insight into why it happens either.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:39 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Misses Sangre!

I love pepsi, from a can. Then tap, and not from a bottle unless its glass!

Yes, yes and Hell Freakin yeah!

I still find it funny that :snuff: bears my screenname.

I have the underlying urge to find out verbs' real name, as I always figured his parents names were like Moonbeam, and Skyshark, and when they asked him what he wanted to be his name, he rambled a bunch of incoherent verbal cues, so they gave him the name "Verbal". It's not Troy is it? Cuz that would just be....

Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:14 am

I checked his account from the admin panel and it is Maximilian Hemoglobin von Barnyard.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:47 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Misses Sangre!

I still think it's Troy....

I don't know why, but then again, I still believe PD was Bruce or vice-versey.

Oh well.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:51 am
Proud alumnus of F U

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:35 pm
Profile E-mail

Wasn't there a bunch of ECF alums posing as brickman or something to that extent?

Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:44 pm
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next