[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The Smarch Boredom Thread is an Ex-Masturbator
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:07 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The Smarch Boredom Thread is an Ex-Masturbator 
Too much time on my hands

Post Re: The Smarch Boredom Thread is an Ex-Masturbator
I wrote a match...

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:20 am
Profile YIM

I saw the Watchmen this weekend. I also watched Tron for the first time that I could remember it properly and not vivid icons of the disc and speeder bikes, then I started watching season 6 of 24.....oh and did some Wii boxing for exercise.

Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:05 am
Profile E-mail
World Champ

I had an interview last week. Got to wait until friday to hear how it went.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:27 am
Profile E-mail

Took Lucas for a few walks, did food shopping, beat Donkey King: King of Swing, watched Midnight Run, sat through most of a John & Kate Plus 8 marathon (wife is hooked).

Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Yay, I can access the site again!

Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:45 am
Profile YIM
World Champ

I made marshmallow men!

(the one down the bottom is missing a nose because it wouldn't stick)

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:55 pm
Profile E-mail

He looks sad. Like he's looking at all the other happy cookie men with their noses, and wondering why God hates him so much.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:30 pm

It's because that empty bottle of Bishops Finger Beer wasn't the first of the day. :beer:

Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:48 pm
Profile E-mail

Can I eat one?

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:18 pm
Profile YIM
World Champ

I'd send you one Kam, but I don't think it'd last the trip.

Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:21 am
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

After much drama, I have finally ordered a new camera.

Now I get to go to a meeting and... do nothing!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:48 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

We need an insta-portal between America and the United Kingdom or something. It would make shipping/visiting so much easier.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:41 am
Profile YIM

Hey, Regarding that new Wii firmware (4.0)....

Can you save game data from wii proprietary game like Mario Kart to a SD card, grab the cd and play rainbow road a friend's house? Same difference regarding Smash Brothers Brawl and unlocked characters? Does the firmware allow you pick up and go?

Also I haven't heard anything if they fixed up the internet channel. It would have been nice if they fixed that up to support newer versions of flash for Hulu and other TV sites.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:04 pm
Profile E-mail

You should be able to just copy and move the save data, yeah. You may need to move the save data to the friends HD though. As for the Internet channel, I think the issue is that the Wii has to use Flash Portable, and the latest version of that can't support Hulu and such. That may not be the case anymore though, dunno.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:36 pm

Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:07 pm
Profile E-mail

Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:41 pm
Profile YIM

Tunnel Snakes do rule.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:36 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

Dude, you should've grabbed the bobblehead 1st.

I only found about 10 of those.

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:43 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

Ummm... what's with the Hello Kitty? Not that I don't just love the pink and sparkly board...

Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:27 am
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

Really, really funny, Boer...April Fools sucker!

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:50 am
Profile E-mail ICQ
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next