[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Resolutions
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Resolutions 
World Champ

Post Resolutions
Ok, so one year is nearly finished, the new one is only a couple of days away, and what I want to know is what happened to last years resolutions. Did you make any? Keep to them? Planning any for 2009?

I had two resolutions for 2008. Being the positive person I am, I don't do 'must give up/stop/etc' so my two were:

- cook something new every month.
- take a photo every day.

The cooking thing went alot better than the photos, I think I managed it every month bar one, I got to try alot of things I wouldn't normally cook, which was the basic idea. For christmas I got a whole lot of kitchen bits, including a food processor which will be a big help as I keep this resolution for 2009.

The Photos, my project 366, did really well for 6 months, right until I moved. Unfortunately there is no place like Aberystwyth and Cambridgeshire just doesn't seem as photogenic. What I really wanted out of this was to see if I'd get the use out of a proper SLR digi cam. Having managed it for 6 months I've decided I won't get an SLR, but I am gonna get a nicer camera.

Project 366: , , .

So, anyone else?

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:04 pm
Profile E-mail
Misses Sangre!

Post Re: Resolutions
I actually have a resolution to be a better person. What I mean by that, is realize what made me so happy so long ago, and achieve that again. It's much easier having a smile on your face, and love in your heart than the road I was headed down. This new "Optimism boy" thing is not really a gimmick, I just use it cuz I'm finding the better side of things, and realize it may be lame if the gimmick is not applied.

2009 will bring some good feelings, and I'm actually ready to accept and hold on to them, and hold on to those I care are about deeply.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:03 pm
Rikishi's Thong

Post Re: Resolutions
I don't really make resolutions but I'm determined that this year I get back to having fun drinking adventures.

Before I went to University, about 4 years ago, I used to have these great adventures when drinking. But these last four years more and more nights have ended up with me in trouble with people or the police and since my ex broke up with me the shit has really escalated.

But this year should be back to fun alchoholism. Had a good New Year down my new local, even had a couple of lock ins this week when we played cards and drank. It's a good start.

Those are some cool photos btw. Freya.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:25 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]