[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The November Boredom Thread is up for election
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:35 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The November Boredom Thread is up for election 
Too much time on my hands

Post The November Boredom Thread is up for election
God help us all if McCain wins.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:32 pm
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

Post Re: The November Boredom Thread is up for election
Hey, you survived eight years of Bush. How much worse could it be?

*Cue hilarious cut to America in ten years time*

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:14 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:00 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

I'm not sure this is the forum for you, Sandman.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:12 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I don't know; I think a forum with almost zero rules, where the admin can run rampant and change posts without a second thought is a great place for anyone!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:31 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

Ouch, the editing hurts.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:37 pm
Profile E-mail

Feel my e-wrath!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:12 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:22 am
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

I have nothing really against Obama, I just don't think that the South will accept him, and that is gonna affect his err.....effectiveness as leader.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:47 am
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

The coasts didn't accept Bush either. The problem with your polarised system is that no candidate will ever please everyone (or even the majority of people). Ironically, McCain probably had the best chance of being the guy who could have appealed to both sides, but he went and picked a bizarre running mate and pissed away all his chance of winning over moderates.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:49 am
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

The BBC coverage of this election is epic, by the way. They have John Bolton on and the poor guy is trying to argue against a very, very pro-Obama team. Paxman was on earlier, hours before any numbers were coming in, and talking about the result like it was a foregone conclusion.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:18 am
Profile E-mail

The South is honestly very different politically than the stereotypes make it out to be. They elect more Dems than Republicans, just not federally. And there is a huge influx of Northerners, among other things that will make things very different in the next decade.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:27 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Hey peoples. What's the haps?

Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:41 pm
World Champ

Omg, my dad has just opened a facebook account. And my mum is using it to write me messages. Not that she hasn't rang me 4 times this evening, she now needs this as well.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:03 pm
Profile E-mail

Be careful what you put as your status.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:06 pm
World Champ

I can't imagine they're going to use it lot, but still, its bizzare.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:13 pm
Profile E-mail

You can change your privacy settings to disallow certain parts of your profile to individual users.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:14 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Also, my mom probably uses Facebook more than I do.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:14 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:02 pm
Profile E-mail

Yes! I couldn't get that to load the other day. I think it was because everyone wanted so badly to see cute puppies.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:30 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next