[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The November Boredom Thread is up for election
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:37 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The November Boredom Thread is up for election 
in a cardboard box

Post Re: The November Boredom Thread is up for election
Wait...people have waited for Chinese Democracy for over 10 years and now a few weeks is too long a wait?

:)

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:33 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
IC Champ

I don't want the album. Dr. Pepper has a thing where b/c GnR released the album this year they're giving out a free doctor pepper. I don't know about anyone else, but i assumed that we would be able to print them today, but after registering they tell you they're sending the certificate in 4-6 weeks

Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:53 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

I thought about doing it to give to a friend, probably strikmore, but they wanted way too much personal info that I decided it wasn't worth it.

sorry dude.

Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:26 am
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Someone did not think this Christmas decoration through:

The description of this item also says you could put it in your front yard.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:14 pm
Profile E-mail

Now at first I can see what that might be misconstrued as, but taking a closer look it looks like an innocent cross with lights, not a burning one.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:57 pm
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

Yeeeeeees, I know what it is. The point is that a cross that lights up has some unfortunate implications, doesn't it?

Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:34 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I'm going to order six. Got some neighbours who might want to see 'em...

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:43 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

Living in the South must be a laugh a minute (approximately).

Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:48 pm
Profile E-mail

According to TEW2007, the gay gimmick only works with heels.

So good guys can't be gay?

Such PREJUDICE!

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:56 pm
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

Blame your country and its inhabitants.

Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:07 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Hey, I just realised I didn't tell you guys about my job yet. Get this, right: I'm a ward clerk on this children's ward, except I'm not just a ward clerk, I'm the ward clerk. That means I'm the guy who has to know where all the patients' records are, and keep everything up to date and answer all the phone calls and know what the hell people on the other end are talking about. Got a sick kid who needs a bed in the next few weeks? I'll be the one booking that. I don't report to anyone. I have no supervisor. I just do what needs to be done and usually I don't even know what it is that needs doing!

How crazy is that? I've never even worked in an office before.

Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:16 pm
Profile E-mail

So when the kids start dropping like flies, we'll all hope your employer will cover your court costs!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:28 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

My employer who is the NHS, a vast government-funded national organisation.

I think I'm gonna be okay.

Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:04 pm
Profile E-mail

Anyone going Black Friday shopping tomorrow?

I'm hitting Target and Home Depot at 6am. Target to (hopefully) pick up a few copies of Boom Blox for the Wii so I can flip them for points on Goozex. Possibly some cheap DVD's if anything catches my eye.

Then off to Home Depot to buy a vacuum cleaner (mine caught fire) and a Christmas Tree.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:50 am

I could use a vacuum cleaner and Boom Blox, but I would probably wind up in jail if I ventured out at all tomorrow.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:19 am
Profile E-mail WWW

And done. One hour netted me:

2 copies of Boom Blox
5 DVD's (Batman Begins, Knocked Up, Superbad, Oceans Thirteen, Wedding Crashers)
1 Vacuum Cleaner
1 Shop Vac
1 Christmas Tree

All for about $170. Could of been less, but we opted for a good tree.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:28 pm

Good stuff.

We got
the vacuum from target
Iron Man for $9
Apples to Apples for $11

and a few other things.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:49 pm
Profile E-mail

I got

Trampled to death for free

Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:34 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

:-? that was really sad.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:05 pm
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3