[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The September Boredom Thread isn't going back to school
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The September Boredom Thread isn't going back to school 
Linda McMahon

That's the "boredom thread", around his neck.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:30 am
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Wow, you guys have been reading Batman and the Watchmen a lot haven't you? :P

It is a good foundation. I might play along from time to time.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:55 am
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Doesn't everyone rip off The Watchmen at some point?

You should definitely give it a go. It's low-intensity!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:01 am
Profile E-mail WWW

You know, I'm not sure how it is anywhere else right now, but this stuff with gas prices is ridiculous here. The night before they went up, everyone in the city and surrounding areas had heard about it and every single gas station around was completely full of cars, parking lots filled to the max.

And so the actual high gas prices haven't even hit us here, because the entire city has been out of gas all weekend everywhere!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:44 am
Profile E-mail WWW
in a cardboard box

I'm not sure what you pay for gas in the US, but I seem to recall it being much cheaper there in it is here, the current gas price (per US gallon) In Sweden is about $7.28.

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:31 am
Profile E-mail ICQ
Linda McMahon

Yeah, it's much more expensive here too. We got the queues at petrol stations when there were oil worker and tanker driver strikes. It all revolves around the same basic issue of oil prices though. Thing is, no one in the government seems to have the guts to say, "Sorry - it's a diminishing resource. It's just the way it is, and we probably ought to be reducing our dependency on it anyway." It'll save a lot of bother to just get people used to the idea.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:41 am
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

Yeah, that is the key to the issue. Gas is rapidly becoming a scarce resource as after all we only had so many dinosaurs you know.

The damn thing has already caused two wars, and I have this sinking feeling that those two won't be the last.

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:12 am
Profile E-mail ICQ
IC Champ

Gotta agree with that. Normal gas here is around $3.89, the super premium is 4.19

Kind of an off-topic thing here, do you guys remember your high school senior quotes, and do you have any advice on picking one?

Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:57 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

I remember scrawling "I'M DRUNK" in marker across my face. Does that count?

Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:58 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:33 pm
Profile E-mail

Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:27 am
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:32 am
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:50 am
Profile E-mail

Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:34 am
Profile E-mail WWW
World Champ

I didn't have that, we just got our friends to write a short bit about us.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:16 am
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:37 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Put something vindictive and angry about the people you hate most.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:37 pm
Profile E-mail

HeY, Iiin youR TWistehD HeerRaoes fooOorum, youhU daonnn't DIisPlay TX bucjks. I wazzZzssZ ZSssSjoNfUhuhhuhZSssSeD by that so I BougHhHt a drinnk to sjhesjK that I sTIill haad caHhhsSssHhh.

Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:13 pm
Profile E-mail

Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:14 pm
Profile E-mail

Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:17 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next