[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The April Boredom Thread "loves you, and is sorry"
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:21 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The April Boredom Thread "loves you, and is sorry" 
Too much time on my hands

Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:07 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:20 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:29 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

...cream of the American Political crop, I pity you guys...

I tells ya...I would have voted for Bill Clinton, no it doesn't matter to me that he isn't running...

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:36 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Linda McMahon

I heard some fucking terrifying interviews on the radio today. The BBC decided to interview some people in Pennsylvania ahead of whatever's happening there soon (primaries?). Some paraphrased quotes:

"A woman couldn't handle the pressure of being President."

"A black man can't be President. Some of the black guys at my work - they just don't seem to work as hard."

That's right: woman are weak and black people are lazy. Welcome to 1950.

Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:40 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"

Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:48 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ

To be honest, that's not something that Bush ushered in. That's an ongoing thing, but it certainly isn't an accurate assessment of us as a whole. Those are the soundbytes chosen to get a better listener reaction.

Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:17 pm
Linda McMahon

Yeah, that's true. I think though that there's an argument that anyone thinking like that is pretty horrible. Of course the crazy racists and sexists aren't representative of a whole nation, but I definitely got the impression that these weren't gun-toting rednecks or members of the KKK - just people with some pretty weird opinions, albeit ones that they didn't feel strongly enough about to let it affect anything but the way they vote in an election.

Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:22 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:29 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Linda McMahon

Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:37 pm
Profile E-mail

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:18 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:25 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

On a slightly darker note, I'd like to recommend Sweeney Todd w/ Johnny Depp. It came out on DVD in the USA on April 1st i think, great, great, bloody movie

Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:25 pm
Profile E-mail

have you guys seen the robot chicken zelda clip? Really funny.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:28 pm
Profile E-mail

Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:35 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Can someone with a Wii try or confirm www.hulu.com works on the wii with opera? I think hulu is proxied to the US, so it may not work for some anyway. thanks

Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:14 pm
Profile E-mail

I haven't tried it, but I doubt it. I believe the Wii just uses Portable Flash, or whatever it's called.

Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:24 pm
Linda McMahon

I have no idea how, but I completely fucked my back. I can't bend over or anything. How can something so painful not have an obvious cause? I wouldn't mind if I'd fallen down the stairs or something, but it just started hurting!

Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:21 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

You sleep on it weird or shovel or rake or something to that effect?

Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:35 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Nope. I think it might be from driving - my instructor has his seats set back really far and lessons last 2 hours, so it could just be sitting in a weird position and moving my legs around in really specific ways (fucking clutch control...) that caused it. I noticed it hurting for the first time right after my lesson the other day anyway.

Man, how crap is it that I fuck my back up by sitting?

Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:39 pm
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next