[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The January Boredom thread is hungover and scorched
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The January Boredom thread is hungover and scorched 
in a cardboard box

Post The January Boredom thread is hungover and scorched

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:51 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:49 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Pat's BACK!!!

Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:06 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Mid Carder

Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:04 pm
Too much time on my hands

I love my ability to drink just enough to feel warm and happy, but not enough to wake up with a hangover.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:16 am

What kind of drunk are you?

Me? I'm a quiet drunk.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:22 am
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Friendly, awesome drunk. Also depressed drunk, but usually only when I drink Jack Daniels.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:25 am
Profile E-mail
I am the walrus

Somewhat loud, talkative drunk. But I'm pretty nice about it, don't go picking fights or being a dick. Champagne puts me to sleep though after a couple glasses.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:49 am
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Not a drinker, therefore not a drunk. :lol:

Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:52 am
Profile E-mail
World Champ

I either get really chatty and have problems talking because my mouth can't keep up with what I want to say, or I fall asleep.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:10 am
Profile E-mail
Misses Sangre!

Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:42 pm
Putting the Moose in Music

Which is to say I am an asshole most of the time :D

But a fun asshole- like that guy at work that alsways picks on your about your shoes, but you know is good for $5 if you needed it.

Not saying any of you can get $5 from me.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:41 pm
Pat's BACK!!!

Whenever I'm drunk I start to act and say funny things. I also get really flirtatious.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:02 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:44 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

That was what I had to do... My new Mac Mini is on the way. :Clobbukkake:

Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:20 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Biggest and Baddest of the Mamma Jammest

Anyone want to take a guess on the shelf life of the soon-to-be flop American Gladiators?

One would have figured they might have made the uniforms less homosexual than last time.

Nice to see they saved money.

Plus the one guy in the ad looks like he's eyeing you for dessert, LC.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:34 pm

I would get a mac mini if they put a TV capture card in it That's what the iTV especially needed.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:53 pm
Profile E-mail

Considering how ridiculous Gladiators is, it'll probably last forever.

I'm hooking the mini up to my new TV, so I'll be able to just switch inputs to watch something, but I can definitely see the benefits a capture card would have. Probably they just want you to buy their little Apple TV thingger.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:02 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

New computer, new TV, new car, new apartment... 2008 looks alright so far. Now if only I didn't have to spend another semester at this old school and could move onto the new one. But I guess that comes later in '08.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:04 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:18 pm
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next