[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The January Boredom thread is hungover and scorched
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:39 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The January Boredom thread is hungover and scorched 
World Champ

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:03 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

This?

Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:41 pm
World Champ

No.... thats not what I was think of at all.

More like this:

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Profile E-mail
Misses Sangre!

Something about "Life of Ryan", the song I posted about earlier, and life in general that is soothing right now...

Freya...I'd give ya the snow if I could...you'd love it...perfect for snowballs! 8)

Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:33 pm
World Champ

Well, the met office is telling me I've got 60% of snow tomorrow :) *crosses fingers*

Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:29 pm
Profile E-mail
Misses Sangre!

Not if I start sending snowballs your way now...

I need a belt for the intercontinental snowball fight champion...I tagged this guys new truck with a snowball the size of a basketball this morning at work...he just called and said...

"You fucker...tomorrow I'm gonna bury yours!"

Then hung up...I'm filing sexual harassment when I get back tonight, as I know he was on the clock when he said that! :ass:

Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:36 pm
World Champ

Back in first year of uni (when I think the photo might have been taken according to the date on the BBC) we had a massive snowball fight around the halls I was living in against a neighbouring block. We totally kicked their asses :ass:

I say 'we', I wasn't much help, I throw like a girl.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:18 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:44 am
World Champ

That's not a harbour, that's Aberystwyth's main beach (you can see the marina wall just about behind the pier).

And why would a Canadian call themselves Snow? Don't they have enough?

Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:22 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Since we're talking about harbors in our towns, Cold Spring Harbor, Long Island, New York. The CSH labs are like 1/4 a mile to the left in the picture

EDIT: PIC DELETED, OFF TOPIC

Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:55 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

There's no snow in that picture, we're discussing snow, my pic just happens to not have the marina visible :x Post snow!

(Nice pic though).

Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:59 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

FIne, pictures of snow and ice i took last year, fi you saw my foto thread then these are old news.

Image[/img]

Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:12 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:14 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:14 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:11 am
Profile E-mail WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4