[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The December Boredom Thread wants you off its lap....
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:22 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The December Boredom Thread wants you off its lap.... 
I am the walrus

Ok, really, that car is fucking boss Sandman. I still have my same P.O.S. truck that I got as my high school graduation gift. Swear I am trading it in when I finally get a decent job.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:52 am
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

I have no idea who you are, but thanks anyways

Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:34 pm
Profile E-mail
I am the walrus

Yeah, I know. Haven't been around in a long time, so I don't blame you dude.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:55 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

I watched Hot Fuzz and Gangs of New York for the first time this weekend. Two good flicks.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:59 pm
Profile E-mail

For the last two weeks, when I get home from work, I've almost immediately fallen asleep (or close to it) on the couch. Does this mean I'm dying?

Y/N?

Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:25 pm
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:31 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Yeah, you're pretty much fucked. It was nice knowing ya.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:37 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

How should I decide who gets my stuff?

Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:49 pm
World Champ

The way my nan did it when we younger was let us have some stickers and we put our initials on the stuff we wanted.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:04 pm
Profile E-mail

So I don't even get to choose who gets what? I think I'll need some other opinions.

Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:10 pm

It's your shit. Take it to the fucking grave!! If it was good enough for the Egyptians, it's good enough for you!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:13 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

I think I want to be buried under a Bouncy Castle. I'd sell my posessions to hire an old man in a rocking chair to sit in front of it, telling my tale.

Does this sound like a good idea?

Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:15 pm
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:17 pm
Profile E-mail

Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:26 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Unintentionally Hilarious

:rockout:

Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:48 pm
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

Clearly, Strikemore's stuff should be divided among all of us here at Twisted. And then we can hock it all and get something good....in his memory of course.

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Save the planet. Kill a hippie.

Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:56 pm
World Champ

Has anyone got the link to the TX gallery where we host pictures?

Our Firefox keeps losing all our favourites and it's disappeared, and I can't find where ever it was first mentioned to add it again :(

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:29 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

http://www.twistedexperience.com/gallery/

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:14 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
World Champ

Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:11 am
Profile E-mail

Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:25 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next