[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The December Boredom Thread wants you off its lap....
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:59 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The December Boredom Thread wants you off its lap.... 
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:26 pm
Profile E-mail
I am the walrus

Merry Goddamn Christmas you asswipes! :cuss:

Seriously though, Merry Christmas fellas.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:30 am
Profile E-mail
Pat's BACK!!!

Hey everyone? Not sure to many of you members remember me. But for all that do I just want to say hi.

So what is new? Well I'm now going to College. I'm doing pretty well in school having a 2.5 grade average which is above average at my school. I'm majoring in Television and Radio Production. My classes start back up on January 2007.

It took me a long time to come back. For one I wasn't sure who still held a grudge. I know I have some bitter grudges here in the past. But I want to leave that in the past. Lets just kick off the up and coming year forgetting are differences.

I was drawing up some ideas for a return to the fed. I wrote up something last night and will be posting it in a few days.

As for pro wrestling I don't watch it anymore. I don't have time for it. Most nights I'm even drunk, high or out partying with my friends. I still view some of my old tapes of the Attitude Era and back. But this new bull crap on TV is just not the same. Hell I rather watch Steve Austin vs. Rock at WM17 then watch Cena fight.

So in closing I hope everyone has had a nice Christmas. I am back for the New Year. So grettings I hope you all continue to enjoy the holidays.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:32 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
IC Champ

No idea who you are, welcome back though.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:35 am
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:11 am
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:31 am
Linda McMahon

Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:56 am
Profile E-mail
Pat's BACK!!!

Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:54 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Linda McMahon

Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:03 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Happy holidays, internet peeps.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:27 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
The Second Coming

Hi Pat!

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Save the planet. Kill a hippie.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:44 pm
World Champ

A group of kids were bought to where I work today and the adults asked if we could get out a rabbit for them to stroke. I got one out and they were crowding about, stroking the bunnies, and one suddenly goes "it's ticking!". He didn't realise it was its heart beating :P

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Putting the Moose in Music

Well...

Not like afootlore or anything.

More like a size 16 or so.

2 years. wow.

Major props for keeping the board alive :D

Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:40 pm

Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:16 am
Profile E-mail

Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:16 am
World Champ

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:44 pm
Profile E-mail
It's Hammer Time!

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:27 pm
I am the walrus

Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:37 pm
Profile E-mail
It's Hammer Time!

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:42 pm
I am the walrus

Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:19 am
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next