[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The November Boredom Thread would like to see your costumes
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:08 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The November Boredom Thread would like to see your costumes 
Linda McMahon

Post The November Boredom Thread would like to see your costumes
From Halloween that is...

Thommy H: OoooooooooOOooooooOoooooooo!!!

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:10 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I ended up just putting on a bunch of facepaint we bought at the last minute... I have no photos. I was a very pale dead person in a jacket.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:35 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Too much time on my hands

Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:46 pm
Linda McMahon

Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:47 pm
Profile E-mail

I will have one up in a few days. Need to wait for a friend to send some my way.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:50 pm
Misses Sangre!

Thommy was a KKK member with too big of a head to find a "pointed hat"?

RIGHTEOUS!

Next year...I'm gonna be J to the R-O-C MuFUCKA! 8)

Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:08 pm
Linda McMahon

Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:31 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:37 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Confundo Ergo Sum

Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:54 pm
C-Evil-O

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:05 pm
Linda McMahon

Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:06 pm
Profile E-mail
C-Evil-O

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:09 pm

Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:54 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:34 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:49 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Hey, so a passing comment in an article on The Onion made me think about something: how do you Americans make tea? By which I mean, how do you get the water hot? I've heard before that you guys don't get that it has to be boiling not just hot, so I wondered if this kind of thinking was widespread and, if so, why?

Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:59 pm
Profile E-mail

You boil the water in a kettle or a boiler machine.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:28 pm
Biggest and Baddest of the Mamma Jammest

Did you just lump all Americans under the same quote, biggot?

All I've ever known is boiling the kettle, and it whistles when its ready.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:56 pm
The Second Coming

Some of us are too poor to have a kettle so we have to use the microwave. Don't you judge me :x

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Save the planet. Kill a hippie.

Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:09 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next