[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The September Boredom Thread will eventually shrivel and die
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:07 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 The September Boredom Thread will eventually shrivel and die 
Mid Carder

Location: Em Eye Crooked letter crooked letter oh you are eye no one can do it better

Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:36 pm
Biggest and Baddest of the Mamma Jammest

Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:31 pm
Too much time on my hands

Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:04 pm
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

I've got it on that whole Acid Blood thing....its nice and dark and doesnt hurt my eyes

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Save the planet. Kill a hippie.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:44 am
Paranoid Limey Stud

Fuck it! Failed my driving test today, first attempt. 5 minor faults (bettered the national average of 7, and it's out of a maximum 15!!) and 1... just 1 stupid fucking serious fault that I made on the dual carriageway.

I was home and dry too. Must have been in the last 5 minutes of the test. Gutted doesn't even cover it. :x

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:34 am
Biggest and Baddest of the Mamma Jammest

Become rich, get chauffeur. Never drive anywhere. Avoid tickets, DUI, etc.

Problem solved. :afroking:

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:48 am
World Champ

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:09 pm
Profile E-mail

Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:10 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:17 pm
Profile E-mail
Paranoid Limey Stud

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:17 pm

Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:57 pm
Profile E-mail

A crippled baby.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:36 pm
Paranoid Limey Stud

Well sure, it was crippled after I ran it over. But it was just laying there ready to be hit... no one can get off their arse to be a parent anymore. :roll:

And honestly? Overtaking and I switched back to the lane I'd just left too early, so you could say that the car behind was too close to me.

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:47 pm
The Second Coming

You're clearly a menace to society and shouldn't ever be behind the wheel. Freakin English roads are a death trap anyway. :x

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:38 pm
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:52 pm
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:02 pm
Paranoid Limey Stud

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:18 pm
Mid Carder

Location: Em Eye Crooked letter crooked letter oh you are eye no one can do it better

Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:41 pm
IC Champ

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:08 pm
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

So my dad stayed home from work today, he's not feeling well but I decided to walk to work anyway so he could rest. Behind the house is a pasture with chickens and horses and the like and as I'm going, I find out the roosters out near the street. The nice person that I am, I walk down the dirt path to the house to tell em and no ones home. The rooster, in the meantime, has followed me.

There's a fence around the house to keep the dogs in, so I figure that if I just shoo him into the gate, that'd be it. He didn't think that was such a good idea. He fluffed up REAL big and starts pecking and clawing at me, just trying really hard to kick my ass. I freeze cause I don't know what else to do but thank God that worked cause he went back to pecking at the dirt.

I thought, 'fuck this,' closed the gate, and headed back toward the street. My dads driving from the opposite direction, having apparently driven down to the library, looking for me to take me to work (I'm about 10 mins late at this point because of this damn bird), so I tell him what happened and his words of wisdom are

'Well, when you get to work, don't tell them you were late because you were out looking for cock.'

Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:23 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next