[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The August Boredom Thread will eat you and everyone you love
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:40 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 The August Boredom Thread will eat you and everyone you love 
Paranoid Limey Stud

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:19 pm
in a cardboard box

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:13 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
IC Champ

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:36 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:41 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"

Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:12 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Misses Sangre!

I just found a paycheck in my car that hadn't been cashed! :o

Can you say...PLASMA TV W/ WII!?!?!

BTW...not that Ive mentioned it before but...

I fuckin LOVE Canada!

Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:40 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:44 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Biggest and Baddest of the Mamma Jammest

Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:41 pm
Misses Sangre!

I *Heart* everything Maple Leaf related. 8)

Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:18 pm
in a cardboard box

Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:38 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ

I bet there's an entire gay canadian underground, just WAITIN' to tromp on America with their little Maple Leaves and their FIG NEWTONS..... :x

Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:01 am

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:55 am
Profile E-mail WWW
It's Hammer Time!

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:07 am
Misses Sangre!

Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:53 am

Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:20 am

Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:05 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Misses Sangre!

Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:55 pm
The Second Coming

COLUMBIA, S.C. - This time, the question was a little easier for Miss Teen South Carolina.
ADVERTISEMENT

After being stumped by a Miss Teen USA pageant question on live television Friday night, Lauren Caitlin Upton's confused, mangled response has been drawing a lot of attention.

The 18-year-old got a chance to redeem herself Tuesday on NBC's "Today" show when she was again asked why one-fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a map.

"I would love to re-answer that question," Upton said. "Well personally, my friends and I, we know exactly where the United States is on our map. I don't know anyone else who doesn't. And if the statistics are correct, I believe there should be more emphasis on geography."

That was much better than her previous response, which included "U.S. Americans" and mentions of South Africa and "the Iraq."

A YouTube video of Upton has drawn a couple million hits and thousands of comments, many of them with harsh remarks for the Lexington High School graduate who plans to attend Appalachian State University in Boone, N.C.

Upton was taking her flubbed answer — and the attention — in stride.

"Everything did come at me at once. I was overwhelmed and I made a mistake. Everybody makes a mistake. I'm human," she said Tuesday. "I seriously think I only heard about one or two words of the actual question."

Upton's former principal Creig Tyler remembered her as a well-rounded student.

"She took college-prep and honors courses and performed well," Tyler told The (Columbia) State newspaper.

Miss Teen Colorado Hilary Carol Cruz won the crown. Upton was third runner-up.

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Save the planet. Kill a hippie.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:57 pm
Paranoid Limey Stud

Awww, that's so sweet, and a happy ending for all involved. Daddy buy this bitch a Beemer! :D

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:24 pm

Even reading that shit you can tell she's a dumbass.

The best part of all this is that she was good enough for the people here to vote for her as Miss Teen South Carolina in the first place. GO COCKS

Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:27 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next