[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Fuck Flakey Teachers
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Fuck Flakey Teachers 
Unintentionally Hilarious

Post Fuck Flakey Teachers
Ok so English is my favorite subject.

I like writing that's why I'm here I wanna major in journalism er something like that. But it's gonna be hard to get to that because my patience is running thin with my English teacher (who will probably "teach" me through my Junior year) because she is flakier than a box of cereal.

At the beginning of the year we had this thing to do about "parts of a sentence" and I did that, my background for it was even BRIGHT UGLY LIME GREEN so that it would make it easy for her to remember. But I suck at gluing so I didn't get to have mine put up in the classroom so she says "Just take it home Steve and I'll give you your 50 points." She never gave me the points, and all my future progress reports it'd say that I was MISSING that assignment. I kept bugging her every quarter (half a semester) about it and she'd always say "Well you need to bring it in for me to count it." And I'm thinking like "Bitch what the fuck? I took it home and threw it away cause that's what you basically told me to do when you didn't put it up in the classroom." But whatever right? It didn't drop me down THAT much.

So then second semester we get this big ass poetry where we have to copy/paste 49 fucking poems/songs and right ONE of our own, and for songs we have to say WHERE it was recorded, WHEN it was released, and the album the song came out on...bit over kill right? HOW MUCH DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH LEARNING--OH WOW I'M SURE GLAD I HAD TO DO THAT ONE PROJECT WHERE I COPIED A BILLION FUCKING POEMS AND WROTE FOOTNOTES ON IT GEE I ARE SMARTER NOW THANKS!!!! And on the song that I wrote, I specifically put on it "An unreleased song written by STEVEN ANDREW MONTOYA and then the last day of school we got those back and she says to me: "Umm I couldn't find your bibliography and your original song/poem."

FIRST OF ALL, Ya know what she wanted for the bibliography? She wanted us to say what we typed in for the search on how we got the poem and what site did you do it on....as in for example I would have to put "I searched 'Metallica fade to black lyrics' on GOOGLE". (X49)

HOW GODDAMN COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKING pointless is that?

So I said "Nope didn't do the stupid bibliography, but I did do my original poem, see right there in the back." Then her reply is "Oh I see it, it's just that the 'Andrew' threw me off,"

FUCKIN' A!!!!

WHAT ABOUT THE STEVEN AND THE MONTOYA PART EH?!?!?!?!?!?

Maybe you should've made it easier on yourself by having us copying/pasting like 5 songs and having us WRITE-YA KNOW ACTUAL REAL WORK 20 songs/poems and not overkilling it with 50.

For shitsake.

And to prove how fuckdamn flakey she is, she talked to my friend and this is how the convo went

Ms. Flake: "Where's your project?",

My friend Marisol: "Remember I gave it to you yesterday."

Ms Flake: "OH was it that one that was on my desk??"

Marisol: "YEEEAAAAH that one."

Ms. Flake: "Okay so for right now I'll mark that you have 100%"

Guess what? Marisol didn't even do her project :D

I'm sure you guys have worse stories about when y'all used to be young or even when you were in college or if you're still young, but for right now....

FUCK THE SYSTEM-

~Ghetto~

Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:52 pm
Profile E-mail
It's Hammer Time!

If you think you hate bibliographies now, wait till you go to college and learn the wonders of the annotated bibliography. Those usually took longer to write than my actual papers did.

*evil laugh*

What the heck kind of name is Marisol?

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:32 pm
IC Champ

speaking of pain in the ass teachers, I was taking my Spanish Regents (State test). You have to sit and take this test for at least 2 hours before they let you leave. I finished with like 25 minutes left until i could leave, so i stacked my test on the corner of my desk and put my head down. This old bitch who teaches computer science shakes me, and goes "There is No way you are done with that test. check it over." I just said yes to get her to leave me alone, then i put my head back down. When she collects the papers at the end, she skips over me on purpose, then stands at the front watching me. She waited like 5 minutes, then took my paper and said "Next time, check it over." So I could've left 2 hours into the test and she kept me for 15 minutes longer than i wanted. bitch

Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:26 am
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Save the planet. Kill a hippie.

Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:45 am
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:10 am
Profile E-mail

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:36 am
The Second Coming

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:43 pm
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:49 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:59 pm
The Second Coming

Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:38 pm

Confundo Ergo Sum

Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]