[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Getting To Know Your Fellow Feuders Redux: Tell us 3...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Getting To Know Your Fellow Feuders Redux: Tell us 3... 
in a cardboard box

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Mon May 21, 2007 7:50 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Too much time on my hands

Mon May 21, 2007 7:51 pm

#1 - Not lying at all. I don't think I look like him, but for some reason I get comments "Hey, you look like Nick Cage" from nearly everybody I know. And yes, I get asked for my autograph every now and then by people (mostly foreigners strangely enough) who think I am Nick Cage. Sometimes, it makes me cry at night because I am only 26! :(

#2 - I was a superhero that day. Just right place right time really. This older gentlemen was knocked down by some punk ass mugger late in the afternoon on Saturday. I turned the corner from the parking lot to see the mugger trying to take the guys wallet. Well, I ran up and shoulder checked this asshole away. He ran off, and the man he was trying to mug kept his wallet. The old man ( think his name was Rick) kept thanking me up down and sideways for helping him. I walked him to his car, refused the small reward he was offering me (I felt like Batman), and walked away feeling good. A couple of hours later, I stopped into the Circle K near my dad's house for some soda. Well, as I am selecting my beverage of choice, this guy walked in and holds up the counter. Has his hand in his pocket looking like a gun. Well, I still feel great from earlier, so I hit the guy over the back of his head with my 2 liter of Dr. Pepper pretty hard. He falls forward and hits his face on the counter. Another customer jumps in and holds the guy down with me, as the clerk calls the cops. Turns out, no gun. Later that night, I am out with my friends telling them about my exploits from earlier in the day. Being under 18, we have no clubs we can go to, so we do what typical teenagers do. Cruise. We stop at like 1-2am at a Denny's. As we are walking up to the door, we hear a lady scream. MY buddy Justin went running around the corner, followed by myself and Sarah and Eve. This lady is getting car jacked in the back parking lot of the Denny's. Well Justin goes charging in with me, and we beat the guy down while Eve called the cops. Best part about this story? I have never seen a crime in progress since then.

#3 - My old roommate and I thought it would be funny to pass out Union material to the employees at our local Wal-Mart. We lasted all of five minutes before they kicked us out. Still not satisfied, we drove to the next closet one and lasted about 15 minutes before we got the boot. By the time we got to the last Wal-Mart in town, we were stopped at the door and told we where not allowed to enter. Seemed the other Wal-Marts called them. Well, about a month after that, I needed a quick birthday present for my god-daughter (the original one I had got crushed when my other roommate tripped over my cat and fell on it) so I popped into my local Wal-Mart on my way home from work. Sure enough, about 5 minutes after I entered the door, I had a manager come up to me and ask me to leave. Turns out one of the employee's or something recognized me (Dave and I did make a bit of a commotion) and ratted me out. After a brief argument with the manager I asked "Are you telling me I am banned from Wal-Mart???". He didn't answer and just again told me I need to leave. Well after that experience, Dave and I decided to actually work at getting banned from every Wal-Mart in town just so we could have T-Shirts made proudly proclaiming it. After a few nights of passing out more Union material, we could not walk into a Wal-Mart without being stopped and told to leave.

Mon May 21, 2007 8:00 pm
in a cardboard box

"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"

Mon May 21, 2007 8:07 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ

Mon May 21, 2007 8:25 pm
Profile E-mail

Mon May 21, 2007 8:26 pm

Mon May 21, 2007 8:27 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

Probably, but most of my parents family comes from just souh of London and have something similar to a cockney accent (I think it's called ) but I don't sound like them. Maybe I'm adopted?

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Tue May 22, 2007 7:18 am
Profile E-mail

I joke that I am the spawn of a Cuban milkman.

Tue May 22, 2007 6:08 pm
in a cardboard box

Tue May 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ

Tue May 22, 2007 6:56 pm
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Tue May 22, 2007 7:05 pm
Profile E-mail

Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:05 pm
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

On the Italian side of my family, before the came to America, the family was part of the Italian mob

My other Grandmother comes from the Birmingham area, so I've been using English slang my whole life - only recently have I been able to use the accent though (I just refuse to because I just know my dad will never stop teasing me about it)

I'm a super nerd and can't seem to stop wanting to learn - for example: I've started teaching myself Latin :o Stupid school....can't get the process out of my brain - if I don't starve myself of sleep studying I feel like I'm going to fail at something

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Save the planet. Kill a hippie.

Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:40 pm
Paranoid Limey Stud

I'm a big old nerd.... subscribing to knights who go "Ni!", zombies in the mall, and Time And Relative Dimensions In Space - a pun in sorts, as the word "tardis" translates from Latin as "late" ("tardy") I can do Latin too. :o

I don't have an accent. This is just how it sounds when things are pronounced properly. Though I do sometimes step into slang territory... though seemingly not enough.

Bono and the French are cunts.

and.... #4.

My lady and I are getting hitched under a gazebo. Yup.

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:20 am
EntrePreNegro

Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:47 pm
IC Champ

1. I have lived in New York all my life, and yet half of my words have a southern accent.

2. I officially suck at driving.

3. I watch Rocky Horror Picture Show religiously.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:55 pm
Profile E-mail

Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:00 pm

My first time seeing that movie, ever, was on Halloween night Freshman year of college in a small theater. Everyone (but seemingly me) is in costume. there was a band. Everyone was talking to the movie in unison and laughing. It was crazy.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:59 pm
Paranoid Limey Stud

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next