[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - I'm not dissing Flair...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 I'm not dissing Flair... 

Poll ended at Fri Aug 02, 2002 6:17 am
72%  72%  [ 8 ]
27%  27%  [ 3 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 11

I'm not dissing Flair... 
Proud alumnus of F U

Post I'm not dissing Flair...

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Tue Jul 30, 2002 6:17 am
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

Tue Jul 30, 2002 4:24 pm
Profile YIM
Proud alumnus of F U

Tue Jul 30, 2002 4:37 pm
Profile E-mail
Where are my legs?

1 time ECF Submission Champion

The hottest thing to hit ECF since that Volcano back in '97.

Tue Jul 30, 2002 6:55 pm
Profile E-mail
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Tue Jul 30, 2002 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
Horseback Riding Extraordinaire

It just doesn't seem that he has the heat anymore with the WWE crowd to really put anyone over big like Hogan can.

Listen to Hogan's pops, the listen to Flair.

I mean Flair's the fucking Nature Boy still... he's still the limo-dealin' kiss flyin' plane-stealin' son of a bitch or whatever... :finger: , but most of the folks watching WWE don't get him.

My wife hates his guts. She's just like "He's old and I bet his balls are wrinkly. Ric Flair is so gay, listen to that lisp. He's a ... Oh wait I need to grow up. Nevermind...."

Me saying "But he's a 14-time champ!" doesn't do any good. He's just a wrinkly balled ... Oh wait I need to grow up. Nevermind... to her.

Fri Aug 09, 2002 2:02 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

Ummm, wrinkly balls? Yikes! Who thinks about something like that during wrestling? Oh, you're wife does. That's gross dude. If my wife ever tossed that phrase out while watching wrestling with me, it'd be the last time we watched wrestling together. I don't need to be watching trips pedigree someone wondering about wrinkled balls.

Fri Aug 09, 2002 3:15 pm
Profile E-mail

Yeah, well she does this funny impersonation of his lisp. It's like "I'm Ric Flair, whooo! My ballsh are old!! Whooooo! I schmell like schit! Whooo!"

It's pretty funny really. But I hear ya.

Just remember everytime Triple H pedigrees someone, his balls are on the back of their head.

That's why I vote we rename the Pedigree. It should now be... The Inverted Teabagger.

Fri Aug 09, 2002 3:38 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...no, no, no. It should be called the reverse hairy beanbagger.

Fri Aug 09, 2002 4:16 pm
Profile E-mail

Fri Aug 09, 2002 4:52 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:00 pm
Profile E-mail

Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:12 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:29 pm
Profile E-mail

Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:34 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:37 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]