[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Heard any good jokes lately?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 Heard any good jokes lately? 
Too much time on my hands

Post Heard any good jokes lately?
What's the best way to eat a frog?

Put the back legs behind the ears and dig in.

Wed May 09, 2007 5:57 pm
Linda McMahon

Ok, three guys are walking on a beach, a Hispanic-American, a White-American and an African-American. They're chatting away when one of them stubs his toe on something. They clear the sand away and it's a lamp. "Wow," the Hispanic-American exclaims, "should we rub it?"

All three men agree, and they each rub the lamp. Lo and behold, a genie appears. "I am a Genie! And I grant three wishes to whoever rubs my lamp. Which of you rubbed it?" he asks

"Well," the White-American explains, "all of us did, actually..."

"Okay, says the genie. Fair's fair - there are three of you, so you can have one wish each."

Everyone agrees this is the best solution so he turns to the African-American first. "What would you like?"

"Well," the black man begins, "I'm a great campaigner for African-American rights and recognition of our heritage. My dream is to go to Africa and see the land from which my ancestors were taken so long ago. I would love it if my respect for our origins was shared by all our people and, to that end, I would love it if every black person in America could return to the motherland and experience the beauty of that wonderous continent."

"Right," the genie says, "done." He looks to the Hispanic-American next. "What would you like?"

"Well," he begins, "I'm from Puerto Rico and I have a university education. I came to America to make a decent living, but unfortunatley I couldn't get much work when I first arrived and before long I was waiting tables. I've been trying to find jobs to suit my qualifications for years now, but employers just see me as a latino with a menial job and I never even get considered! If I'm honest, I wish I'd never even come to America, because I could have done much better for myself back home. I see this story repeated all over the country with hispanics like me and I wish everyone could see things the way I do. To that end, I'd love it if every Latin American person in America could come with me back to South America and get the jobs they deserve in their homeland."

"Fair enough," the genie days, "done." Finally, he turns to the White-America. "And what do you want then?"

He thinks about what's been done already and then shrugs. "I guess I'll just have a coke."

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Wed May 09, 2007 6:28 pm
Profile E-mail

Wed May 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Linda McMahon

Is it from that? I've only seen it once, and I knew that joke beforehand, so I don't associate it with the movie if it is :P

Wed May 09, 2007 6:47 pm
Profile E-mail

So a Priest and a Rabbi are sitting on a park bench, when they see a ten year old boy walk by. The Priest says "Hey. Let's go screw that kid." To which the Rabbi replies "Out of what?".

Wed May 09, 2007 6:57 pm
Linda McMahon

How do you get 200 dead babies into a phone box?

A blender.

How do you get them out again?

A straw.

Wed May 09, 2007 7:03 pm
Profile E-mail

What's the difference between a truck full of dead babies and a truck full of bowling balls?

Bowling balls can't be unloaded with a pitchfork.

Wed May 09, 2007 7:06 pm
Linda McMahon

What do you get when you put a baby in a blender?

An erection.

Wed May 09, 2007 7:11 pm
Profile E-mail

Wipe your bloody cock on it's teddy bear.

How many dead babies fit in the world trade center?

None, anymore.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Wed May 09, 2007 7:23 pm
Linda McMahon

Wed May 09, 2007 7:33 pm
Profile E-mail

Confundo Ergo Sum

Wed May 09, 2007 7:41 pm
Linda McMahon

Wed May 09, 2007 10:59 pm
Profile E-mail

Wed May 09, 2007 11:19 pm
Paranoid Limey Stud

(How does he smell!?!)

Like badger blood.

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Thu May 24, 2007 12:24 pm
IC Champ

Post Deleted by the Sandman being intoxicated

Thu May 24, 2007 9:42 pm
Profile E-mail

YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO BEING DRINKING SANDMAN!

Thu May 24, 2007 9:52 pm
IC Champ

haha, i had to see what drinking did to one's posts. And yes, i am 5 years away from being able to legally drink

Thu May 24, 2007 10:08 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]