[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Fuck Kacy
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Fuck Kacy 

Post Fuck Kacy
Who is Kacy? Some random dipshit at gamestop who can't spell his name right (it's like this on his stupidass nametag).

Anyway, I've been in to get some Xmas presents for my brothers. Moron tries to tell me they only sell Warcraft gift cards in 2 or 6 month shots when I can clearly see 1 and 3 month cards on display behind him with the cards clearly in stock. This was a few days ago, and it took talking to the manager (who I'm friends with anyway) to get what I wanted.

I call tonight at 10:30 cuz my dad is notoriously hard to shop for, and I've stumbled across the perfect game series for him. And much to my joy, Kacy answers. I proceed to wait on hold for almost 10 minutes for him to get back to me. He says that one of the games from this series (the Disciples series for PC, it's turn based strategy stuff if you care) is in. "Which?" 'Uh..the new one'. New one must be relative, cuz there hasn't been one out in something like two years. I ask what the hours are, get a copy to be held for me until 12 tomorrow, then get off the phone to call around some more and see if I can find another game in the series.

As I'm looking it up on Amazon, I realize there isn't a "new one", so I call back to figure out which he meant. Talk to someone else, explain the situation, and dude has just this funny tone in his voice, like he knows he's into some shit. He switches me over to Kacy, who proceeds to put me on hold "while he checks it out". I am on hold so long my phone disconnects.

Call #3 rolls around, I get Kacy again (man it is JUST MY NIGHT) and he says that they just sold their last copy like 2 minutes ago. While I was on hold and he was "checking". This translates to he never had it and just wasted half an hour of my time based on him just guessing it was in stock when it wasn't.

So yeah, fuck that dude. Now I have to drive 30 miles up to stinky ass Tacoma to find the damn thing, assuming it's still in stock at CompUSA. The only upside is I'm bringing back Krispy Kreme since it's next door.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:47 am
C-Evil-O

Kacy: Can you belive the nerve of these fuckers? They come here while I'm trying to pass the day with a good game of online multiplayer Sudoku and these turds want me to look up some ancient fucking game for some harry bushed chick that they have no prayer with.

*Phone rings*

Kacy: Hello thank you for calling game stop home of the Whopper.......I'M the Whopper you fucktard........Oh I'm sorry mam maybe the fucktard was your cousin. ...... Oh you want a copy of Disciples? Sure we have one I'll even hold it for you. Goodbye and have a nice day. You sure you don't want to try that whopper?"

*click*

*grabs last cpy of the game and tosses it in th trash*

Kacy: The nerve of some people.

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:05 pm
Linda McMahon

Awww, I thought this was gonna be about Badboy :(

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:54 pm
Profile E-mail

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:13 pm
in a cardboard box

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:37 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ

Gamestop, for the most part, is good. The manager ordered a game that was in stock about 40-50 miles away down to his store for me so I didn't have to go up there. He lets me know when the games I'm interested in are gonna be on preorder, and stuff like that. Most of the other people there are at least competent and will make an effort.

Kacy is the odd ball.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]