[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Who do you wanna fight
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Who do you wanna fight 
C-Evil-O

Post Who do you wanna fight
Yes I stole it and I'm DAMNED proud of it

One living one dead and one Fictional and why

Living

Josh Hartnett

I want to kick his ass for one reason and one reason alone. The man does NOT open his eyes. I don't know why this pisses me off so much but it does it REALLY does. I would use his non eye opening affliction against him as I unleashed a flurry of rights and lefts that would make insert bad Hartnett movies joke here so YEAH!

Dead

Noah

Real simple if I'm around back then he isn't letting me on the Arc and I can't swim that well so yeah he's getting his ass kicked.

Fictional

George Jetson

I F**king HATE George FUC**NG JETFUCSON. This lazy ass ungrtateful son of a bitch whines and crys about 3 hour workday where ALL he has to do is push ONE FRIGGING BUTTON! His Wife is a whore, his daughter is a Whore in training, Elroys jailbait for his pedophile janitor, Rosey is a robot that snuck into the country and stole jobs from the hard working people of where EVER the Hell the Jetsons live. And don't even get me STARTED on Orbity.

I would kick George Jetsons ass until he screamed to his whore of a wife, JANE GET ME AWAY FROM THIS CRAZY THING!
He'd probably be shocked to even see me considering the abject lack of non caucasians in the world of the Jetsons, but that will only make it more satisfying when I toss him out of the window of his 2000 story apartment and listen to his screams trail off as he plunges toward the dark forgotten unforgiving world on the ground.

So who ould YOU fight?

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:42 pm
Linda McMahon

I think I'll go with Tom Cruise. Most organised religions are a little crazy, but most don't make you pay for the privelidge of being fed their bullshit as he's their most vocal member he has to be on the list. Then there's him throwing a hissy fit because someone sprayed water in his face.

Plus he's about 3'4", so I think I could take him.

Dead

Charlie Chaplin. Just for a laugh.

Fictional

That cunt Wesley Crusher.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:53 pm
Profile E-mail
European Champ

It would sure as shit be George W. Bush

Dead

Napoleon... he's French which I can't stand and he's short so I could take him

Fictional

Frodo the pillow-biting hobbit. I'd whoop his ass and steal the ring

Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:20 pm
Linda McMahon

I always thought Sam would be the 'catcher'...

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:21 pm
Profile E-mail
European Champ

Sorry, but when Frodo uttered the line "I'm glad you're with me Saaaam" I knew right then and there that he let Sam into his hobbit hole

Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]