[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Sept / Oct. Boredom thread....BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Sept / Oct. Boredom thread....BOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 
Too much time on my hands

Post Sept / Oct. Boredom thread....BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
That boo is to jeer the fact that Sept thread wasn't created until today, and boo cause if we're this late, it's almost Halloween.

anyway, this was funny....

Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:34 pm
Profile E-mail

So, I'm looking at the baseball stats right now. I think there's 12 games left. For the NL, the Mets (92 wins) have already clinched the division, the Dodgers and Padres have a close race of 79 and 78 wins respectively, and the Cardinals are leading the central with 79 wins. Those are the top teams, and at this point only one of them all has more than 80 wins. Looking at the AL now....7 teams have more than 80 wins and Toronto has 79. This is very interesting to me in I would almost guess that if the Mets lose in the playoffs, the AL is going to walk all over the NL this year in the World Series.

I think the AL playoffs will be pretty interesting this year with so many strong teams.

Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:59 am
Profile E-mail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvJuZbUN0rE

"Transformers" meets "Lord of the Rings," with Optimus Prime as
Gandalf, Unicron as Sauron, and the Matrix as the One Ring

(got the link off fark)

Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:36 am
Profile E-mail
C-Evil-O

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:10 am
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:28 am
Profile E-mail WWW
World Champ

Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:14 am
Profile E-mail

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:11 am
Profile E-mail WWW
C-Evil-O

Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:21 am

Can anyone solve Jason's Sudoku? I got all the clues but three, but I don't think I have enough numbers to work it out.

Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:01 pm
Profile E-mail

Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:12 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

I can find pretty much all the numbers, but I'm shit at doing sudokos in general, so I'd be little help past that first stage.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:14 pm
Profile E-mail

Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:28 pm
Profile E-mail

Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:31 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
in a cardboard box

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:38 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:39 pm
Profile E-mail
C-Evil-O

Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:49 pm

Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:29 pm
Profile E-mail

As you guys know, I'm a huge Dresden Dolls fan and I stumbled upon this video I hadn't seen before.

This video really looks like they just had a blast making it, so even if you aren't a fan, it's pretty funny.

Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:01 pm
Profile E-mail

What was the FF - F8 one? I can probably work the damn thing if I knew that (I didn't figure out the integration one yet)

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:20 pm

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next