[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - One O' Them Days
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 One O' Them Days 
Too much time on my hands

Post One O' Them Days
Have you ever just woken up and been in a bad mood for no reason? Like you suddenly have the urge to go up to a complete stranger and just boot them right in the balls? That's how I feel this morning. I want to kick some unsuspecting dude in the scroat. :evil:

Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:01 pm
Profile WWW

Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:02 pm
Profile WWW
Proud alumnus of F U

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:28 pm
Profile E-mail

Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:31 pm
Profile WWW
It's Hammer Time!

*kicks Ghetto in the balls*

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:36 am
Unintentionally Hilarious

And the drunk is down for the count!

Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:39 am
Profile E-mail
Misses Sangre!

Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:24 am

Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:36 am
Profile WWW
Misses Sangre!

Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:10 am

Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:14 am
Profile WWW
Ticket Taker on the Darkside Express

Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:30 am

Nothing--

Guess he's telling the truth

Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:42 am
Profile WWW
Ticket Taker on the Darkside Express

Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:44 am
in a cardboard box

10 points for the classic "Young Ones"/"Bottom" reference...

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:42 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
EntrePreNegro

Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:16 am
Misses Sangre!

Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:04 pm
Biggest and Baddest of the Mamma Jammest

Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:53 pm
Misses Sangre!

Thanks for the advice Bam, although it's actually pretty funny how these things take shape, and how many women really actually give up on men because of one guy who treated them like absolute shit. It's actually amazing more of my exes haven't gone lez, I think their's probably 1 or 2 out there with a good head on their shoulders and are actually going to live on and be happy in the future in the company of men.

The rest, damaged goods from the get go. And it's amazing that these pigfuckers actually are the ones who get honest second third and fourth chances. I ain't perfect, never said I was, but I've all but sworn off on girls with baggage. Not because of the baggage, but because of bullshit it leads to in the relationship.

Here's to another dyko, and the giving up of men completely. What a stupid bitch. :brewdoggydoggs:

Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:46 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:57 pm
Profile E-mail
Jesus Freak

Christianity preaches the unending value of what is apparently worthless, and the unending worthlessness of what is apparently so valuable.

myspace.com/goobjones- I'm eventually going to try to start writing about sports on here, try to build up a body of work. So...read it and comment when I finally do this.

Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:54 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]