[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Ghetto's 2nd Bored survey
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 3:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Ghetto's 2nd Bored survey 
Unintentionally Hilarious

Post Ghetto's 2nd Bored survey

Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:38 am
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Save the planet. Kill a hippie.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:39 am
Paranoid Limey Stud

3. In the ground.

Town you live in?
Kent.. yeah... Kent.

Favorite foods?
Deep fried sausage and chips. I watch my weight, thanks. :ass:

Love someone so much it made you cry?
Love? Or a joy for spreading misery? Yeah... damned sensitive prick am I. :lol: Uh... :cry:

Been in a car accident?
Yeah... and I didn't die. Cashback... :roll:

Croutons or bacon bits?
Croutons.

Favorite day of the week?
Monday... regular day off, while everyone else is beginning the weekly grind. :ass:

Favorite resturant?
McDonalds... I don't eat out much. :roll: Wait, does the pub count?

Favorite sport to watch?
Wrestling, F1.

Favorite drink?
Strongbow cider, all kinds of ales... yeah, I'm a real beardy beer drinker.

Favorite ice cream flavor?
Bog-standard chocolate.

Warner Bros. or Disney?
WB... simply for Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote. :bow:

Carpet color in your bedroom?
Some weird shade of blue.

How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Fail my what now? I WALK and... heh... mooch rides. 8)

What do you do most often when you are bored?
Drink. But not as much lately. Nice.

Bedtime?
Heh, between classes. Wait, I don't go to school, right? Dictated, my friends. :o

Favorite TV show?
The Simpsons, Family Guy

Favorite Movie?
Billy and the Cloneasaurus.

Last person you went out to dinner with?
Two guys. Friends... Chris and Lee, we stayed in a golden arches past closing. Yeah! :finger3:

Believe in magick?
Nah, but magic seems legit. Aren't Siegfried and Roy the faggiest fags?

Ford or Chevy?
More a Martin Short man myself. What a weird question. :(

What are you listening to right now?
TV.

Have you ever failed a grade?
Never.

Do you have a bf/gf?
Do I have beef? What? And whats a gurf?

If so-how long have you been together?
Way longer than six years.

Would(have) you have (had) sex before marriage?
Sure. When's the date booked?

Have you ever had a crush on any of your teachers?
God no.

Are you a virgin?
Nope.

Do you smoke?
Not at all, save the odd cigar.

Do you drink?
The questions 'how much?'

Are you ghetto?
I have a job thanks.

What are your favorite colors?
Yellow. :cuss:

Have you ever gotten your ass kicked?
Nah, I fought back the one time.

Who do you talk to most on the phone?
Oh I'm texty...

Are you shy or outgoing?
A weird mix of both?

How easily do you trust people?
Not alot.

Do you have a secret people would be surprised knowing?
My PIN?

Do you like to travel?
Nah, outside of town and in the cars of many.

Have you ever been expelled from school?
I'm a fucking saint.

Have you ever been dumped?
Nope.

Have you ever gotten high?
No, and I fucking despise skagheads.

Do you have a cell phone?
Yes.

Are you a role model?
You'll have to ask them.

What kind of jewelry do you wear?
Nothing at all...

Do you get annoyed easily?
FUCK OFF WITH THESE PERSISTANT QUESTIONS :x

Have you ever started a rumor?
I'm a right royal gossip queen. 8)

Do you prefer boxers or briefs?
Briefs, all the way.

Do you have any siblings?
Sister.

Have you ever been played?
No.

Have you ever played anyone?
No.

Do you get along with your parents?
Sure!

How do you vent your anger?
You better believe it.

Have you ever ran away?
No.

Have you ever been fired from a job?
Haha, yeah.

Do you even have a job?
Yeah. I'm the fork guy. I fork good.

Do you daydream a lot?
...eeehhh...

Do you have a lot of ex's?
Not too bad.

What do you want a tattoo of?
Nothing?

What does your ex bf/gf look like?
Girl. :oops:

Have you ever been bitched out?
Sure, why not?

Do you like getting dirty?
Uh.

Are you flexiable?
I haven't the time to answer that...

What is your heritage?
English?

What is your lucky number?

Could you ever be a vegetarian?
And wear stupid bracelets? Nah, animals have to die.

Describe your looks?
To some, the best looking man ever... but they get smacks. :roll:

If you had to completely dye your hair it'd be what color?
Black. Like the Punisher. :oops:

Would you ever date someone younger than you?
Yeah.

Would you ever date someone older than you?
Would I?

How many rings until you answer the phone?
Shut up.

Have you ever been skinny dipping?
No.

Do you look more like your mother or father?
Father.

What phrase do you use most when on the phone?
"Fuck off you tart..."

Are you the romantic type?
When shoved.

In the opposite sex, do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
Whatever, no gingers though.

How are you feeling right now?
Tired and hungry.

Have you ever reicevd a lapdance?
Not a dance, per se.

What is one of your bad qualilties?
Jealousy.

What is one of your good qualilties?
I care. :)

Would you marry for money?
Like a cash prize?

What do you drive?
Minorities out?

What kind of music do you like?
Metal

Would you ever bungee jump?
No way..

What is your worst fear?
Jesus, and moths.

Would you ever join the army?
Heh.

If you were to die today, what would you do?
Kill everyone I don't like, cause I ain't going down for it. Nah, probably eat some bitch out to Hagar. No, not The Horrible. :o

If you had one last word to say to someone before you die, what would it be?
"Why wasn't it you instead? *rattle*.."

Hearts or broken hearts?
I have to choose? :(

Moons or stars?
Stars... cause they're planets that blew up and shit. :D

Coke or pepsi?
New Coke.

Favorite scent?
Fear.

Favorite band?
Metallica.

How many languages can you speak?
1. The one that matters. Not that French shit. :roll:

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:23 am
Too much time on my hands

Pets? Of my own-- 2 cats. By default from living at Dave's place- too many animals to count

Town you live in? Sidney, just a stone's throw away from Augusta

Favorite foods? Taco Bell whatever and dead cow in whatever form

Love someone so much it made you cry? Never cried, gotten plenty pissed off though

Been in a car accident? several

Croutons or bacon bits? Honestly, I think they both suck.

Favorite day of the week? Thursday- You're over the hump and have the weekend to look forward to.

Favorite resturant? Fast food- Taco Bell Sit-down- Bob Evans

Favorite sport to watch? Patriots and Red Sox. I don't even care what they are doing. They could be washing cars and I'd watch

Favorite drink? Iced Tea

Favorite ice cream flavor? Phish Food

Warner Bros. or Disney? Out of the two? WB

Carpet color in your bedroom? There are no carpets in my bedroom. Just natural wood

How many times did you fail your driver's test? once

What do you do most often when you are bored? I'm always bored, so I do what I normally do

Bedtime? Whenever my meds dictate that I am sleepy

Favorite TV show? Patriots and Red Sox and Lost

Favorite Movie? Too many to list- all older movies though. New movies tend to suck by comparison

Last person you went out to dinner with?: Stephanie-- why, you know her?

Believe in magick? No, but do you believe in life after love? Cher does.

Ford or Chevy? Japanese imports!

What are you listening to right now? The steady hum of the hard drive

Have you ever failed a grade? No

If you have, what grade did you fail?

Do you have a bf/gf? Sort of

If so-how long have you been together? Fucked if I know

Would(have) you have (had) sex before marriage? If last night counts as 'before marriage' then yes. Yes I would :o

Have you ever had a crush on any of your teachers? Hellooooooo Mrs. Jackson!

Are you a virgin? Not since I had sex the first time

Do you smoke? Due to hotness, yes. Due to smoking cigs, no

Do you drink? Hourly

Are you ghetto? This is Maine. We have no ghettos. We have inbreeds though, but I'm not one of them either

What are your favorite colors? Green and blue

Have you ever gotten your ass kicked? People have tried, but Dave taught them the error of their ways

Who do you talk to most on the phone? Steph, Kelly, Micaela-- everyone else annoys me

Are you shy or outgoing? I'm an asshole, but that wasn't an option. I'm pretty reserved around those that I don't know, but once I get used to you, then I'm pretty outspoken

How easily do you trust people? Not very easily at all

Do you have a secret people would be surprised knowing? Yes. I don't plan on elaborating though so piss off

Do you like to travel? No.

Have you ever been expelled from school? No.

Have you ever been dumped? Yes.

Have you ever gotten high? Right before I had the sex last night actually

Do you have a cell phone? Yes.

Are you a role model? For myself, most others tend to run screaming in the other direction

What kind of jewelry do you wear? 40 pounds of gold around my neck. My name is Mr. T

Do you get annoyed easily? Only at everything

Have you ever started a rumor? Yes.

Do you prefer boxers or briefs? I prefer to roam free, like an untamed stallion. Commando!!

Do you have any siblings? Brother

Have you ever been played? Dude, if a girl wants to use me, then by all means, let her.

Have you ever played anyone? Yes.

Do you get along with your parents? Yes.

How do you vent your anger? Bottle it up inside until I explode. The best way ever!

Have you ever ran away? I've rolled away, but didn't get far before my arms got tired.

Have you ever been fired from a job? No.

Do you even have a job? Sort of.

Do you daydream a lot? Not a lot, but I have.

Do you have a lot of ex's? Ah, college-- too many to count right now.

What do you want a tattoo of? I big heart with an arrow through it that says 'MOM'

What does your ex bf/gf look like? Which ex? The last one had big boobs. I don't remember her face much, just the boobs

Have you ever been bitched out? Every time I think of my ex's big boobs

Do you like getting dirty? No, I shower daily, thank you.

Are you flexiable? HAHAHAHA

What is your heritage? Scottish and more Scottish

What is your lucky number? Don't really have one

Could you ever be a vegetarian? Unless scientists find that cow is actually part of the Squash family, no

Describe your looks? Uh-- why frighten all of you?

If you had to completely dye your hair it'd be what color? Plaid

Would you ever date someone younger than you? As long as it's not arrest-age, then sure

Would you ever date someone older than you? As long as they don't wear Depends, sure

How many rings until you answer the phone? I don't answer the phone. I call YOU

Have you ever been skinny dipping? yeah

Do you look more like your mother or father? Sort of a hideous amalgamation of both

What phrase do you use most when on the phone? "Hello?"

Are you the romantic type? No.

In the opposite sex, do you prefer blondes or brunettes? I could care honestly. As long as they aren't Orca-fat or Elephant Man-ugly

How are you feeling right now? Fine. Thanks :o

Have you ever reicevd a lapdance? Yes. Again, thank you college

What is one of your bad qualilties? I have none. --Or maybe denial might be one.

What is one of your good qualilties? Isn't that something to ask OTHER people? Otherwise, you would be bragging and that is a bad quality, correct? If not, then bragging.

Would you marry for money? Hells yes.

What do you drive? The Genny Lee- my blue Chevy Caprice police-issue

What kind of music do you like? Classic Rock

Would you ever bungee jump? It'd be hard to strap a wheelchair onto a bungee cord, but I did back in high school

What is your worst fear? Errr-- don't ask. Thommy, if you read this, ZIP IT! :ass:

Would you ever join the army? lol If the army gets desperate where they need to recruit me, then we're fucked anyway

If you were to die today, what would you do? What, besides die? How would I know?

If you had one last word to say to someone before you die, what would it b? I'd look at the nearest person and say something like, "YOU'RE NEXT!" and see how creeped out they get.

Hearts or broken hearts? What!? What the hell does this even mean? Would I rather have a broken heart? Is this question retarded?

Moons or stars? You can't play football on a star.

Coke or pepsi? Pepsi

Favorite scent? Cooking Thanksgiving dinner

Favorite band? Rubber

How many languages can you speak? I know a little sign language: :ass:

-Matt

Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:07 am
Profile WWW

But I'm feeling a bit insomniacalish (like how i just threw a bunch of suffixes together there?) so feel lucky

Pets? I aint got any, yet somehow seem to take care of the dog more than anyone else.

Town you live in? Olympia.

Favorite foods? Calzone. Pizza sandwich=good

Love someone so much it made you cry? Pleadin the fifth here

Been in a car accident? My neck/shoulder still feel it years later.

Croutons or bacon bits? I aint eatin no goddamn salad, so I aint choosin either

Favorite day of the week? Summer Vacation

Favorite resturant? Old School Pizza (it's an Oly thing). Otherwise, uh..Olive Garden sounds good

Favorite sport to watch? Uh..does Super Smash Brothers count?

Favorite drink? I like rootbeer, but Mug went and got all fucked up tasting and the caeffiene in Barqs aint good for me. Gonna have to go with strawberry juice

Favorite ice cream flavor? I make this awesome banana cream pie..

Warner Bros. or Disney? WB, cuz they own DC. and JLU pwns any Disney cartoon (cept maybe Gargoyles

Carpet color in your bedroom? I forgot, I dont spend time in there when its light anyway. Called Bed room for a reason

How many times did you fail your driver's test? Aint driven since I fuckered up my neck in the car

What do you do most often when you are bored? I dont get bored with all the pirated crap I got

Bedtime? Im still awake at quarter til 6. You figure it out.

Favorite TV show? Thats on now? Uh, JLU is good shit, Smallville, iunno

Favorite Movie? Memento, Princess Bride, there's a fuckton

Last person you went out to dinner with?: Non family is uh..probably this girl i went to HS with and her girlfriend

Believe in magick? Well, I aint got no friends in big red shoes. You do the math

Ford or Chevy? I dont give a fuck

What are you listening to right now? I dont know, MTV is on in the background. Apparently, the BAckstreet Boys are back to disrupt the like 1 hour a week they play videos.

Have you ever failed a grade? Came closer to skippin one

If you have, what grade did you fail? N/A

Do you have a bf/gf? Got prospects and possibilities

If so-how long have you been together? N/A

Would(have) you have (had) sex before marriage? Yeah, got issues with that one

Have you ever had a crush on any of your teachers? Hahahahaha no

Are you a virgin? Not last I checked

Do you smoke? Mmm cancer sticks..no, thanks

Do you drink? Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. I'll get on that one right after my killing spree

Are you ghetto? No, you are. Did you get confused?

What are your favorite colors? I like green/teal. Take a peek in the closet and you'd say blue though

Have you ever gotten your ass kicked? Nope

Who do you talk to most on the phone? Probably Lenea, not that anyone has a clue who that is

Are you shy or outgoing? Yes

How easily do you trust people? Depends on how I know em/how well I know em

Do you have a secret people would be surprised knowing? Oh Im sure

Do you like to travel? So long as I got good company

Have you ever been expelled from school? Ha ha ha, they don't expell computers

Have you ever been dumped? Yes, and more than once.

Have you ever gotten high? Fuck no.

Do you have a cell phone? Not that it's ever charged

Are you a role model? Sure, to the next generation of slackers

What kind of jewelry do you wear? None

Do you get annoyed easily? With morons, yeah

Have you ever started a rumor? Not that I remember

Do you prefer boxers or briefs? Boxers.

Do you have any siblings? I aint disownin em right now, so yeah

Have you ever been played? Yeahhh

Have you ever played anyone? No

Do you get along with your parents? Lemme think..last I spoke to them we were both yelling..fun story there. Im gonna go with a no here

How do you vent your anger? Got various ways, mostly internalize

Have you ever ran away? No, my brother did once..think he made it bout 3 blocks

Have you ever been fired from a job? Yep, more than once

Do you even have a job? Technically, I get paid to go to college, so I'll go with yes

Do you daydream a lot? Too much for my own good

Do you have a lot of ex's? More than I can handily count (and some people consider me an ex even though I don't think we ever dated)

What do you want a tattoo of? Iunno. Maybe a character in some asian language

What does your ex bf/gf look like? The ex? There's pictures floatin about..it's the artist chick

Have you ever been bitched out? yeah, tonight, for starters.

Do you like getting dirty? Nah, I'm a fan of clean

Are you flexiable? Not anymore I aint

What is your heritage? Fuck if I know (or really care, about now). Dad's adopted anyway so it's not exactly easy to find out

What is your lucky number? Taken a shining to 5, 8 and of course 42

Could you ever be a vegetarian? Yeah, just as soon as fake meat tastes like the real thing

Describe your looks? Uh. I'm tallish, and my hair's always messy and I have a goatee. The computer avatar really does look a lot like me

If you had to completely dye your hair it'd be what color? iunno, red

Would you ever date someone younger than you? Sure

Would you ever date someone older than you? Been there, done that. Might try it again sometime.

How many rings until you answer the phone? Til caller ID lets me know it aint for my mom

Have you ever been skinny dipping? No

Do you look more like your mother or father? Neither

What phrase do you use most when on the phone? I probably laugh a lot

Are you the romantic type? I spose

In the opposite sex, do you prefer blondes or brunettes? Definitely brunettes (but redheads > all)

How are you feeling right now? Too alert to be trying to go to sleep

Have you ever reicevd a lapdance? Nope

What is one of your bad qualilties? Uh..Iunno. I think I'm OCD.

What is one of your good qualilties? I'm modest? Ha ha, I'll go with uh..compassion I guess. Unless you're a moron.

Would you marry for money? No

What do you drive? Public transit (aint so much driving as it is sleeping)

What kind of music do you like? The good kind

Would you ever bungee jump? Why not

What is your worst fear? Other than google image searches for sean waltman? Probably heights

Would you ever join the army? That'll be right after I take up drinking

If you were to die today, what would you do? Iunno. I think dying might be on the schedule

If you had one last word to say to someone before you die, what would it b? So long and thanks for all the fish?

Hearts or broken hearts? Don't quite get this one.

Moons or stars? Space

Coke or pepsi? Pepsi

Favorite scent? Cake batter's good

Favorite band? Tool

How many languages can you speak? I can say "I go to McDonalds to vomit the gasoline" in Japanese.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:02 pm
Linda McMahon

I had a dog but [stock answer] there's only so much punding one ass can take! [/stock answer]

Town you live in?
Wem.

Favorite foods?
Fried chicken, garlic bread, pork pie.

Love someone so much it made you cry?
Uh yeah.

Been in a car accident?
Nope.

Croutons or bacon bits?
Uh...bacon bits probably...

Favorite day of the week?
Friday.

Favorite resturant?
Anywhere that sells fried chicken 8)

Favorite sport to watch?
Cricket, football (soccer).

Favorite drink?
Guinness, bitter...lager if there's nothing else...

Favorite ice cream flavor?
I don't eat ice cream - sensetive teeth...

Warner Bros. or Disney?
WB I guess...

Carpet color in your bedroom?
Sort of reddish...

How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Never taken it.

What do you do most often when you are bored?
Write something. Or masturbate. Or both. Think about that next time you read one of my feuds, kids...

Bedtime?
Fairly early these days. I have to be up most mornings for work.

Favorite TV show?
The Office, Spaced, I'm Alan Partridge.

Favorite Movie?
Pulp Fiction, Scarface, Taxi Driver, LOTR

Last person you went out to dinner with?
Emma.

Believe in magick?
It's complicated...

Ford or Chevy?
I have no opinion.

What are you listening to right now?
The radio.

Have you ever failed a grade?
Nope.

Do you have a bf/gf?
Yes.

If so-how long have you been together?
Uh... *counts on fingers* a year and nine months :o

Would(have) you have (had) sex before marriage?
Clearly I would. And have. And will again.

Have you ever had a crush on any of your teachers?
No.

Are you a virgin?
Obviously not.

Do you smoke?
No.

Do you drink?
Hahaha. I'm British - I do very little else.

Are you ghetto?
Do I look ghetto to you?

What are your favorite colors?
Blue and black.

Have you ever gotten your ass kicked?
Not since I was a little kid.

Who do you talk to most on the phone?
Phil probably - mainly I text though because I'm a massive ... Oh wait I need to grow up. Nevermind....

Are you shy or outgoing?
Outgoing mostly.

How easily do you trust people?
I default to 'best mates' when I meet people, so very easily.

Do you have a secret people would be surprised knowing?
I have a secret but, disturbingly, I doubt anyone would be that suprised by it :oops:

Do you like to travel?
Sure.

Have you ever been expelled from school?
No.

Have you ever been dumped?
Yes.

Have you ever gotten high?
I'm not big on drugs. Except alcohol.

Do you have a cell phone?
Yes.

Are you a role model?
Yeah.

What kind of jewelry do you wear?
I have a necklace. You might read about it in a feud sometime actually, because Darkness wears an identical one.

Do you get annoyed easily?
No, but when I do I don't fuck about.

Have you ever started a rumor?
Yeah, probably.

Do you prefer boxers or briefs?
Boxers.

Do you have any siblings?
Two step-sisters that I hardly ever see because they're a) grown up and b) estranged from my mother and step-dad (I'm in contact through my dad's gf who's also their mother...it's a long story...)

Have you ever been played?
Yeah.

Have you ever played anyone?
No.

Do you get along with your parents?
Yup.

How do you vent your anger?
Psychopathically.

Have you ever ran away?
No.

Have you ever been fired from a job?
Nope.

Do you even have a job?
Yes. I'm a bin man :)

Do you daydream a lot?
Constantly.

Do you have a lot of ex's?
Just a couple.

What do you want a tattoo of?
"Thommy H" somewhere, and I think I need to show Optimus Prime some love somewhere on my body.

What does your ex bf/gf look like?
Gothy. And heavily pregnant at the moment (not mine!).

Have you ever been bitched out?
I have no idea.

Do you like getting dirty?
Not really.

Are you flexiable?
Mostly.

What is your heritage?
English. Because, you know, that's where I'm actually from...

What is your lucky number?

Could you ever be a vegetarian?
I'd sooner lick my own arse.

Describe your looks?
Long hair, kinda fat, glasses...oh man...I suck in descriptive form...

If you had to completely dye your hair it'd be what color?
Black probably. I wouldn't though - my hair's just great the way it is.

Would you ever date someone younger than you?
Yup, have done.

Would you ever date someone older than you?
Sure.

How many rings until you answer the phone?
6. Always 6...

Have you ever been skinny dipping?
No.

Do you look more like your mother or father?
Father.

What phrase do you use most when on the phone?
"Hahahaha...you twat..." (this ties in with the 'Phil' answer above)

Are you the romantic type?
Yeah, I suppose I am.

In the opposite sex, do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
Brunettes probably.

How are you feeling right now?
Wet....

Have you ever reicevd a lapdance?
No.

What is one of your bad qualilties?
My psychotic anger.

What is one of your good qualilties?
Everything else.

Would you marry for money?
No.

What do you drive?
'...people crazy!' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

What kind of music do you like?
Rock, hip-hop, funk, indie, metal, disco, soul...the list goes on...

Would you ever bungee jump?
No.

What is your worst fear?
Fish and stuff in the sea.

Would you ever join the army?
I think not.

If you were to die today, what would you do?
Get hammered.

If you had one last word to say to someone before you die, what would it be?
It probably genuinely would be 'I love you' to Emma. Yeah, fuck off - one of us has to be human :cuss:

Hearts or broken hearts?
Hearts...?

Moons or stars?
Stars. Moons ain't shit.

Coke or pepsi?
Coke.

Favorite scent?
Summer.

Favorite band?
Gosh...um...Guns n' Roses probably.

How many languages can you speak?
One...just about...