[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The Re-Election of George W. Bush
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 The Re-Election of George W. Bush 
Biggest and Baddest of the Mamma Jammest

Post The Re-Election of George W. Bush
Please keep in mind that right at this moment, this has no political bearing, it is early in the morning and I am still steeped with what I like to call "SLEEPLESS RAGE", I will surely answer politically if anyone truly deems it necessary.

What I admire about George W. Bush: :nut:

First and foremost, it would rock if his daughters WERE lesbians (air guitar)

Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," he's practically invulnerable.

Anyone who could have advised him to be himself, couldn't have given him worse advice. Let alone let him get on live TV how many times? ( Pee-Pee Pants Whiny voice) "My..My..Opponent.."

Calling him stupid would be an insult to stupid people (Now this I know I've heard somewhere).

Don't you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without your working so hard to give us another?

He is always lost in thought -- it's unfamiliar territory.

He has one brain cell, and it is fighting for dominance.

Too bad stupidity isn't painful.

What he lacks in intelligence, he more than makes up for in stupidity.

You are so boring that you can't even entertain a doubt.

I know you're not as stupid as you look. Nobody could be!

I like you. People say I've no taste, but I like you.

I like your approach, now let's see your departure.

It ain't nearly all me at this hour, it's , and there' s about a bazillion of them.

Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]