[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Gonna take some time...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Gonna take some time... 
Misses Sangre!

Post Gonna take some time...
I think I'm gonna take a breather on this game for a while...Maybe play the occasional freeroll or 2 just for kicks I guess, but I am not really sure if when it comes to real money if I'll ever be a decent player. I'm way too tentative when it comes to real money, and it seems as though when I finally do get a hand that I deem worthy, it hits I get called and get sucked out.

I dont have the roll to support it, and need to get those books before I invest any of my own money. This was a freebie, but I took a bad beat here while trying to win 6$ but a free sng...which is my goal if I dont place in the sng...win a free one so i can play another one...anyways...you'll LOVE this...read on.

Like this gem...oh another reason is I have insufficient funds after 5 SnG's and one suckout to even play at party anymore for cash.

Dealt aq suited in the bb...theres 4 people at the table...all of them check I bet 3x the bb.

One caller. There I did what I set out to do...I'm sitting at 30$ and this other cat is sitting at 45 but he's been bullying and I was just waiting to flop the nuts like this...

FLop...j62 of my suit.

I floped the nuts with a runner runner straight flush draw. I check...he bids the pot...I raise him the pot. He calls...

Turn....

8 of the suit...so I figure maybe hes on a draw too...has the king and this is a big pay off...I move in...

He calls...

River...2

I'm jumping up and down. I have trapped him...

He flops his cards over to reveal...62.

Now...I bet 3x the bb preflop...wasnt playing loose...and he calls with 2/6os?

Right...you fucking kidding me?

And there was an obvious flush especially after the turn when I went in...he probably thought I was buying...but I wasnt...

I had the fuckin nuts...and Lost 30$ dollars.

And well...the douchey bastards at the table had the gaul to tell the guy nh and he laughed at me. LIke he KNEW he was gonna river a 2....

This is just unreal...

flop 2 pair...i obviously have a flush...he doesnt even have a flush on the turn...and he calls my all in.

18$ or so...

Oh yeah..I have been livid about this before but yeah I'm f'n STEAMED now.

Anyways I dont have the roll to support the swings of this game yet, and well I am not sure if I'm really that interested anymore. Maybe I'll see you at the tables, maybe I wont. I wish everyone better luck than I had...

At least it wasnt my money i lost...but fuck me if I didnt wanna turn it into something.

Mon May 03, 2004 7:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]