[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The Darkness Reaper vs. HighOne vs. Josh Mitchell
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 The Darkness Reaper vs. HighOne vs. Josh Mitchell 
Under Carder

Post The Darkness Reaper vs. HighOne vs. Josh Mitchell
(I wasn't 100% sure where to put this.)

(Long story short I need to feud here and so will Josh, but unfortunately HighOne is being a little stubborn :P. It will all be copied and pasted into 411 in the end when I can.)

For the European title.

Sat Feb 14, 2004 12:37 pm
Under Carder

The events in lead up to Survivor Series were still imprinted in The Reaper's mind - his fights with Dante, his "playtime" with Lucas, his straightening out with Adamantium Insomniac and most of all the cleansing of his soul. Through a single tear all the evil that burdened The Reaper was gone like that.

That was then and this is now, no longer would The Reaper be facing four other people not to mention having to contend with his own team mates from time to time. The greater stake involved with this match though was the vacant European title - The Reaper's first title shot for an item forged from gold; priceless to many men for the money, to others for the collector's value but to The Reaper it called him not for either of those reasons but instead for the power it commanded.

Every time he slept it would call to him commanding him to capture it, commanding him to control it. The darkness would be penetrated by the golden light shining through the small crack in the barrier of gloom - the crack being the only passage into the world of dreams where anything and everything is possible. The power to do what men can only dream allowed through the small void that is the subconscious; a vision for most people but a reality for The Reaper.

The dark of night could be penetrated by humans now but no other human was able to penetrate the dream world like The Reaper could and because of this it had become free game, his instincts and senses were enhanced to the point beyond belief.

The only drawback is the chance you won't wake up...

...The Reaper awoke to a rude shock; he was on a plane sitting beside two small children seemingly about to land in another part of Canada. The plane still had that discouraging air conditioning smell and he couldn't remember a thing about the airport in Calgary - if there even was an airport in Calgary.

It was a small plane, the small rounded windows showed the mountainous region of Canada while inside the plane random music videos were playing on the dusty looking large screen, the stewardess' all seem to be rushing through the curtains to first class while the two kids The Reaper was sitting beside were considerably well behaved.

The two kids reminded The Reaper of Lucas - someone he could consider to be his first and only friend and the chances he would encounter him again anytime soon were slim. The children were playing some kind of word game - one would say something obscene like poo and the other would cry out mummy. Seemed innocent enough until the mother of the two came over and told the first little child to stop swearing.

The two did indeed stop but instead decided that the apparently decent behaviour they were putting on was an act as they began to stare at The Reaper and giggle. He looked at them out of the corner of his eye - one little boy and a little girl. Still staring at him he decided to just ignore them and watch the music clip but it didn't help seeing as unless he had headphones the video clip (of Elton John) would be pointless to watch

The two had an attention span long enough to stare at The Reaper the whole day and he just wondered why he didn't have those headphones, he was sure he was given them when he came on the plane. He looked at the pouch in front of him, what was there answered his question - a pair of headphones snapped in half most probably by The Reaper after experiencing some problems with the children.

The Reaper's eyes closed and as they did it was almost like he had just opened his eyes in an intensely coloured world - a vision of the seat in front of him and the head phones fully intact as The Reaper slept. The apparitions showed the little boy grab the headphones and snap them in half. All the mental images were in hyper colour and seemed to be showing something from the past.

The Reaper opened his eyes again and it was back to the normal colours - The Reaper seemed to have some sort of sixth sense, he knew his instincts were better as he closed his eyes and viewed the shadowy void but he had never been able to see anything but dreams before and even then the dreams were usually of death, disease and destruction. The Reaper's first peaceful sleep came the first time he voluntarily went to sleep after seeing the spirit of Stu Hart.

Again The Reaper's eyes closed, this time to an image of the plane again but in a different compartment - it seemed a lot more spacious, people there seemed extra uptight and an image of a man throwing a glass of a clear brown liquid to the ground. His lips moved but The Reaper was unable to hear as the man grabbed the bottle that accompanied the glass and threw it to the ground.

The Reaper was woken up by a man shouting loudly.

"I want Victoria Bitter!"

The Reaper heard a loud crash - the sound of glass smashing on the ground. Everyone in the compartment turned to the general direction it came from but brushing it off as if it was nothing they all went about their lives just sitting, sleeping, reading or listening to music. The Reaper decided to go and investigate almost knowing that it would have some significance to him.

He went to walk through the curtains but was stopped by a considerably tall stewardess.

"I'm sorry sir this area is reserved for our first class passengers," she said a little intimidated.

"Err... I'm a professional wrest- bouncer."

"We respect the peace of our first class passengers and they are our top priority."

"I will just go check on the guy who threw the beer on the ground."

The stewardess looked a little suspiciously.

"How'd you know that?"

The Reaper paused trying to think of an alibi quick.

"I'm the bodyguard of the man in there."

"He hasn't been out since..."

She looked very suspiciously now.

"He paged me."

"Wait - you said you were a bouncer."

"He's a nightclub owner."

"In Calgary?"

"Yes!"

"Which club?"

"Club... Moustier in Paris."

"I thought you said it was in Calgary."

"I thought you said Paris- ry."

"What's he doing in Canada?"

"Why are you still prying into my business? I'll sue you for... invading my privacy."

The stewardess looked distressed now knowing this could lead to a big lawsuit against the airline and she wouldn't risk it.

"No need sir, go right through."

The Reaper entered as the stewardess' panic was alleviated. Through the door only covered by drape like curtains. He entered to find that the man was asleep. The Reaper was a little confused how the man went from complaining about beer to being fast asleep no charges pressed. First class was just how he envisioned in his dream - very spacious and many snobs all of whom were minding their own business rather than the prying people in economy class.

The man's wallet was sitting on his chest; The Reaper grabbed it as he sat on the seat vacant beside the man - many seats in first class were vacant and the only ones that weren't were occupied by rich old heiress' and old men that all seemed to pertain to an oil tycoon stereotype.

The Reaper looked inside the man's wallet where thousands of dollars lay to The Reaper's surprise. He looked through the wallets finding cards all with the name Josh Mitchell. This must've been his opponent for XTreme Friction and one of the two men trying to stand in his way. He looked through all the compartments of the polished brown leather wallet seeing his vast amount of credit cards and membership cards to exclusive clubs. Something that The Reaper noticed stood out was a holographic card that felt somewhat oily, the card had tiny letters in gold on it and to read them you would need to go up real close. The Reaper put his nose right up to it and read the words - ‘Chloroform - Josh Mitchell'.

Lights out again, this time involuntarily. Well a rather clever trap - when anyone picks up the wallet their curiosity would get the better of them and they pass out like a light. The Reaper's silent thoughts were interrupted by yet another vision in hyper colour of the same scene with Josh but continued and their voices could be heard very softly. Josh had thrown the drink to the ground and although their voices sounded like echoes only he could still make out most of the situation. Josh had ordered any beer and then to avoid the bill claimed he ordered Victoria Bitter.

No matter how much of a cheap asshole the man was, he was extremely clever nevertheless. In the end incidentally the stewardess did ignore the beer on the bill and Josh played it like a genius, The Reaper's visions came back again but apparently not the same ones - in fact it looked like he had invaded Josh's dreams now.

Images of Josh standing on a podium holding the European title occupied The Reaper's mind. A man kneeled below him hailing him looking old enough to be his father. Nearby were two gravestones with the names ‘The Darkness Reaper' and ‘HighOne' on them; not quite as morbid as The Reaper's nightmares but nevertheless still quite daunting.

The Reaper awoke as he did every time he saw himself die and at the same time Josh awoke staring at The Reaper a near seven foot man sitting beside him with his wallet. The look in The Reaper's eyes intimidating even though it was just the effect of having permanently bloodshot eyes. Josh jumped back from his seat as The Reaper threw his wallet at him. Josh caught it quickly and stuffed it into his pocket before anyone could see it.

The Reaper stood up not intending on doing anything - he had changed his ways but many people wouldn't understand that and based on The Reaper's appearance no one could judge any differently.

Josh managed to speak a couple of words.

"Why are you here?"

"Well I heard the disturbance and..."

"How much do you want? Ten... Twenty..."

The Reaper went to decline but he had to say something first.

"You had thousands of dollars in there!"

Josh's eyes shifted from side to side.

"Thirty is my final offer!"

"I don't care for your money but I did want to ask about your morbid dreams."

"My dreams?"

"My gravestone, a little overboard don't you think?"

"You can talk," Josh said under his breath.

"Well I didn't come here for hostility - I'm not the mur- bad person I once was."

"Found Christianity hey?"

"No, I just don't see-"

Right there Josh felt he was in trouble and he hit a hard low blow on The Reaper who fell to the ground a little confused.

"Trying to take my money, you can take my mother but never ever take my money!"

The Reaper was winded after the punch to the groin seemed to connect way too much for comfort.

"Why..." The Reaper managed to say.

"I wasn't going to let you take my money!"

The Reaper rolled around on the floor. But just because his evil had been released it didn't mean all of a sudden his resistance had been to. The Reaper stood up and grabbed his sleek, long scythe. The blade shone in the dimmed lights of the compartment - while all of the other people had eye covers on thankfully enough.

Josh retreated a few steps behind a chair as The Reaper's rage once again got the better of him. Josh retreated behind the middle chair in the aisle beside an old woman and the chair was mutilated like that as Josh ran.

Chair after chair got destroyed until the only ones remaining were those with passengers on them. Josh hid behind the chair of a helpless old man The Reaper went to slash down as he saw no normal or hyper colours only red until a memory came back to him.

Back in Antarctica he recalled how loud he could hear the screams, they burnt into him of all the people he had killed and how he did feel that slight amount of remorse, the remorse you feel when an average man kills one man - The Reaper felt for killing near to a hundred.

He pulled the scythe back and stopped just as Josh retreated to behind a new occupied chair. The Reaper dropped his scythe and yet again that single tear ran down his face releasing all the evil he had felt. Josh got behind him and picked up his scythe. The Reaper wasn't in much of a fighting mood anymore and that feeling of regret was once again running through his body as his state of mind ran back into darkness.

The darkness was yet again upon The Reaper, the pain of the remorse being felt all over his body and it was shown in his dreams. The gravestones of all his victims ran through his head. People he never even knew the name of and people he did know the name of. Near to a hundred gravestones ran through the dark, desolate place - The Reaper's old mind, his old train of thought had come back and The Reaper was still as a tree.

He closed his eyes within his dreams and thought about white and each time he did the dark once again consumed the light. He just kept on trying a feint, grey colour came about and rather than the gravestones disappearing The Reaper's soul had retreated away from them into a crypt. His evil would always exist inside himself and it would be a long way off before he would find the good inside himself.

But the matte grey that inhabited his mind would provide the neutral compromise.

Josh had the scythe as The Reaper came to again, somewhat ready but reluctant to fight. While the two bickered someone sat there in first class with a eye cover on totally aware of the situation while smoking a hand-rolled cigarette, drinking a dark beer standing about six foot with brown hair and blue eyes - that man was HighOne.

The dark in The Reaper's mind still existed as his physical body awoke. The black and the grey within his mind making the only compromise they could - allowing The Reaper to feel and yet he remained the cold monster that he usually is, the monster awaited another day where he would be permitted to come out.

[color:#666666]...He waited behind the cover of grey...[/color]

Sat Feb 14, 2004 12:38 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

(OCC Just to jump in for a second... Hopefully Highone will at least come READ these posts, because I'm going to count them, so we can keep things going. Send him a direct link to the posts and he doesn't even have to sign up. :P OOC)

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Feb 14, 2004 1:02 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Under Carder

(OOC - I'll send it through someoen else's account or talk to him on MSN. That's it for me I guess.)

Sat Feb 14, 2004 1:54 pm
Misses Sangre!

Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:30 pm

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:39 pm

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:39 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Under Carder

Worst time to get banned ever! My first ever and it was my fault :( .

BTW I'm sure LC can tell the difference between discussion and feuding, I hope :P .

Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:19 am

Yeah but we'll just keep it to feuding from here on :P

Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:31 am
Profile E-mail WWW
European Champ

I'm despratly trying to get a post up and i've got most of it done but i'm afraid i might start rambling incoherently it i stay up any longer writing it, if i get it doe i'll edit this post but if you could hold off for a lil while i'd appreciate, but of course if i don't make it for a long time or whatever then go ahead and post see hwat i mean about ramblings :-?

EDIT: BTW, i don't know who the Charisma Carpenter fan is around here but 8) go you.

Sun Feb 15, 2004 1:15 pm
European Champ

Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:29 am
Under Carder

Out of the plane he went as the air pulled up on him and his body pulled him down faster than a bullet.

The Reaper felt as though his face was about to rip off as the air pressure was so strong, the lack of air as he fell began to affect his lungs as his breaths become less consistent. Further and further he fell - his breaths now every couple of seconds now, his face feeling as though it had already been pulled off and every single part of his body began to stretch.

And these were the least of his problems the fact he had no parachute would be the main problem. The Reaper didn't scream though, because he couldn't or because he wouldn't was the question. The Reaper thought as hard as he could but at thousands of meters up in the air thoughts didn't come as easily and oxygen rarely met the brain.

Closer and closer the ground got to The Reaper as less oxygen traveled to his brain leaving behind a mixed thought and a painful feeling. He did feel the pain now much like the pain he felt when he got electrocuted or when he had died, which ironically was less painful. The pain was evident though and it would be non-existent if he was dead, he had an idea now and realistically it came better without thoughts than with them.

The Reaper began to level himself; he was free falling now perpendicularly. The ground was extremely close now and he steadied himself perfectly - the fall was in close proximity and...

THUD!

CRACK!

...The Reaper had landed standing on his metal limb which took the fall well but unfortunately his normal limb did not as the bone stuck out of the skin and blood dripped from the wound. He fell to the ground as he was still perfectly conscience but the shock of seeing a bone protrude from your leg about ten centimeters out was not very pleasant.

His chest pounded as he absorbed as much air as humanly possible. The shock of his jutting bone had worn of and the pain was bearable so he continued on to find a hospital. He walked a couple of meters now just realising something. He looked around him and apparently shock had gotten the better of him as he was in the nature regions of Canada!

The city wouldn't be so far, he recalled the pilot saying that the flight would land in five minutes. That would take him a while to walk but no mountains were in the way and it was still quite a manageable region, the cold and walking was acceptable even with lungs still in shock and a bone sticking out of his leg.

The Reaper began his venture as the blood dripped onto the snow coloring it a dark crimson. He ventured further and further as the plane was probably just about landing now, the blood eventually stopped and The Reaper felt colder than before. A good two hours he walked until he decided to take a seat. Hoping anything might happen that could help him. Nothing. Nothing!

But something was happening not to The Reaper's knowledge; the smoke rose up from a ranger's cabin as The Reaper walked in the general direction. Another hour passes and he is able to see it clearly and smell it heavily. The wooden house was now very noticeable but what caught The Reaper's eye was the jeep beside it. The Reaper got into the jeep and attempted playing around with buttons attempting to drive. It would be simple to hot wire the car.

Ten minutes later...

By the end The Reaper had smashed down the door to the hut, knocked the ranger unconscious and grabbed the key from the wall. He got out of the house before the ranger woke up. The man of about a hundred and eighty kilograms wasn't going to catch up to a jeep easily; chances are he wouldn't get up easily either.

The Reaper began driving through the land at high speeds, narrowly avoiding trees. He needed to get to the city as quickly as possible so he continued to speed in the general direction the plane was flying. Each kilometer looked as though the nature part became less prominent until he did it and finally reached the city.

Speeding in a jeep marked national ranger wasn't the smartest thing The Reaper had ever done, he continued to make his way to the airport - as he followed the roads and signs to the airports. Each sign showing him a lesser number each time, eventually he got to the airport leaving the jeep double parked.

He entered the airport staring up at the charts - all just a bunch of letters and numbers. He eventually found the set of letters and numbers that corresponded to him and noticed that the plane had gotten in four hours ago! He sat in the arrivals lounge pondering what his next move would be, from the inside he could see the jeep being towed away.

He just hung his head annoyed at his bad timing.

"That's right in future you don't argue with a rich man like me! Declare money? Pfft! It's just because I have more of it than you!"

The Reaper heard a voice saying this, the voice was recognizable. It was Josh's voice! I seemed he had been held up at customs. The Reaper stood up feeling a small pain as he did and walked over to where he was, he was still shouting at the man with his head turned away. He slowly walked not seeing where he was going until he bumped into The Reaper.

"Watch-"

Josh turned as he said this and retreated back a few meters.

"Ho- How'd you?"

Josh's jaw had dropped as he couldn't believe it - and then he saw The Reaper's leg. The blood had dried but the now reddish bone was still sticking out in clear view. Josh couldn't manage another word, standing in front of him was a man that had fallen out of a moving plane and suffered no more than disfigured leg, which he couldn't even feel.

"..."

He was still speechless as he attempted to get a word out.

The Reaper ignored him now looking at his leg too; it was healing over for some strange reason. He felt something around his chest, it felt like warmth and as he looked down he saw the silhouette of a golden light through his dark black cloak. The Ankh was working by itself again. The Reaper hadn't voluntarily used it since he fought against Adamantium Insomniac.

The leg had healed over completely now and Josh was still shocked. The Reaper was now just recalling how to use the Ankh efficiently again. He thought as hard as he could about his desired effect. It had happened.

[color:blue]Before Josh's very eyes he had seen a bone penetrating the skill and a man not notice it. And what's more he witnessed it heal over in a couple of seconds. The Reaper wasn't a normal man and Josh could tell. But before he knew it the seven foot man that stood in front of him had turned into a giant Anaconda.

The snake began to slither towards Josh, its slimy body bringing it closer to Josh each time. The snake slithered right up to him as Josh fell back on the ground looking into its mouth where its fangs lined with poison were positioned. The oily poison slipping down onto the clean airport floor, the poison began to seep through a small part like a hot knife through butter and soon a small hole appeared.

He was finally able to crawl away, although still in shock he ran with all his might, the people around him just looked at him curiously not understanding what was happening. Josh had no time to think but he thought they must all be insane.
[/color]

The Reaper walked towards Josh, the Ankh still playing off his greatest fears. The snake looked magnificently real judging on the images the Ankh was projecting into The Reaper's mind.

He just kept walking towards Josh who whimpered like a coward at each step The Reaper took, he opened his mouth and each time the fangs of the snake were visible to Josh and like procedure each time he shouted as if in agony.

Eventually The Reaper cornered Josh who began to sob.

"Please don't kill me!" Josh cried cowardly.

[color:blue]"Please don't kill me!" Josh cried with secret confidence as he grabbed some dust swept to the spot he was sitting.

As he shouted that he threw the dust into the snake's glossed over eyes and although that did nothing the dust did leak into the Ankh and with that it became like the sands of time. [/color]

It had reversed the effect and standing before The Reaper was... The Reaper. But instead this Reaper was standing over a child Reaper. Like his greatest fears The Reaper had become defenseless. But was his greatest fear defenselessness or was it innocence?

The Reaper lay on the floor with a look in his eyes like that of a guiltless child while Josh was still recovering from the shock of the giant snake. Josh was still a little confused and just stayed in the corner with that same look in his eyes ignoring the seven foot man rolled up like a ball just shaking on the floor.

Both men had felt the full effects of fear but neither man had been able to take the one cure - as a small sand timer lay on the floor now. The power to manipulate time under any man's control but the question remained which man would pick it up...

...The cure and the virus living in a world in harmony soon to be turned upside down...

Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:55 pm

Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:33 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Mid Carder

Post CC-kun...
CC-kun , don't forget , Reaper-san can be and has been beatten , more than once, by a girl.!. :) :P :) :P :) :P :)

Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:45 pm
Under Carder

Post Re: CC-kun...

Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]