[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Fuck Pizza Joints That Do Not Deliver
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Fuck Pizza Joints That Do Not Deliver 

40%  40%  [ 4 ]
30%  30%  [ 3 ]
30%  30%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 10

Fuck Pizza Joints That Do Not Deliver 
follows you home

Papa Johns now has some "seasonings" they give you with your pizza. It's fucking garlic pepper and those little flakes of hot chili peppers.

But i forgive them for allowing me to dip all my pizza in butter sauce. It makes me want to dance like that fat boy Rip posted.

That fat boy Rip posted comes froma gay website. I went to look for more funny dancing fat boy pictures.. and JumpingMens.com had way too many occurences of the word gay or homo on it to make me feel safe... then again.. so do posts between Diesel and PD... :o

Any pizza place that keeps your number on file is awesome. If they use it to pester you about want you should order.. I hate them.. My local "chinee foo" place did this..

"You sure you no want egg roll?"

"No, I do not want an egg roll."

"But you rike egg roll.. we give you egg roll."

"I don't want an egg roll/"

"Okay.. We give you two egg roll.. just rike rast time"

"No! No! Nooooo! No egg rolls!!!!"

"Oh.. okay.. What else you want then?"

"Some Lo Mein and uhmmm.. two egg rolls.. you chink"

"What?"

"I think"

"oh.. we deriver in 25 minute. Bye"

Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:48 pm

Confundo Ergo Sum

Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:32 pm
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Dominoes is too expensive...we have Bolis. The thing about Bolis is you can get like three pizzas and soda for under twenty bucks...but the pepperoni has like...slime on it.

How's this for a pizza walking story:

My buddy Josh and I want to go to Lucky's, a local convience store, so we walk through the woods to our other friend's house, Sam, and then we go to Lucky's and think, hey, let's go get some pizza and a slurpee. We procede to walk about an hour up the highway (Josh and I had already been walking for like twenty minutes) to Jerry's Subs and Pizza at a gas station and realize we should get our Slurpees first. So we walk about fifteen minutes to 7-11, then back to Jerry's get our pizzas and eat. Then we say, hey, let's go hang out at my house, so we walk about an hour back to my house, most of it under a torrential downpour and we're all in t-shirts and shorts. We're completely soaked through.

All that for a slurpee, a can of Mountain Dew, and two slices of less than stellar pizza each. There was a kind of payoff though, 'cause outside of Lucky's a power line went down and started spewing blue sparks...then fucking pink and purple sparks and a Volkswagon nearly drove over that fucker. Quite the cool sight.

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:34 pm
Profile WWW
Angry Young Man

Could always make your own pizza too. That is by far the best.

Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:18 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

That involves effort. I think you miss the point.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:21 pm
Angry Young Man

it involves the same amount of effort as digging in your wallet for change and answering the door. Very minimal. Sit on your ass as the oven does its thing. Yes, very hard.

Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:24 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Misses Sangre!

I still have yet to come across a chinee foo place that has a drive up window.

But when I do be sure I'll be doing the "And DEN?"ing.

:finger:

As for pizza. I used to work at the BEST pizza place in the whole wide world.

Yes, I got free food. Yes I ate all i could of it, and so did my buddies.

Shit that pizza was like currency. They owed me their lives after all the times I bailed their munchy driven asses out by delivering a few pies after work.

I'm so good to people. Really am a Nice guy. People just dont know me! :x

Anywayz...30 minutes is too much of a walk. I'd make my own before I'd walk 30 minutes for pizza.

And delivery via dominos. Well its the best if you have time to kill. Their cheezy bread is the fucking BOMB!

Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:33 pm

You mean like frozen pizza? That I gotta go BUY beforehand?

Fuck, that's foresight and planning.

Hit memory 8 on the phone, read off debit card number, wait 20 minutes, answer door, sign receipt.

Piece o cake.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:20 pm
Angry Young Man

no, but not directly from scratch. Just get pizza crust and some toppings from a store when you shop next and you can make the pizza as you wish. It works out to be cheaper and better. Plus, plus. No? Without being jewed out of a decent amount of pepperoni or whatnot. Foresight maybe, but if you buy a few at a time then your stocked and ready whenever you feel the need for pizza.

Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:35 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Confundo Ergo Sum

Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:34 am
Angry Young Man

you're all hopeless.

Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:39 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Eat his Justice every Thursday

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:42 am
Profile WWW
IC Champ

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH DOMINO'S?!?!!??!

:x :x :x :x :x :x

Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:25 am
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I'm enjoying some delicious delivered pizza riiiiiight now. Also vodka.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:28 am
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

Oooh, this reminds me, I've got left-over pizza from Ger-dogg's in the fridge! :P

Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2