[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Time to take the Shit Quiz
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 Time to take the Shit Quiz 
Angry Young Man

Post Time to take the Shit Quiz
If you were but the feces about to depart on its noble journal, which would you be? Who knows, who cares. Lets find out anyways.

This is what i turned out to be...yummeh.
Diarrhea's are by far the most humorous of all the shits, going for the big laugh at all costs. From fart jokes to slapstick humor Diarrhea's are know for pulling out the stops when it comes to shits and giggles... Though Diarrhea's do have their down sides.. And like the sad clowns they are, Diarrhea's are actually dying inside and prone to suicide and even murder...

Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:21 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

The Shit brick is usually the kinda person that doesn't like doing much. Turning down a nice romp in the park to his or her favorite television show and a nice big Mac or a box of chicken nuggets. Though shit bricks have their anti social flaws, what they lack in social values they make up for in laziness... But I guess that isn't a good thing either way.. Ok, shit bricks are just lazy fucks...

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:24 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Pat's BACK!!!

Dingle berries... we all know one. Clinging to that parent or significant other for dear life.. basing every discussion on the opinions and actions of that one special person. The mama's boy (or girl) of the shit family, but Dingle berries do have a dark side and are known for their jealousy and sudden bursts of anger and violence. Though the life of a Dingle berry may seem meaning less, it does have its upsides... usually death.

Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:37 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
follows you home

sigh.. should have figured a test to determine what kind of shit you were would turn up BLOCKED..

Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:43 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I think you need to file a case... There are constitutional amendments to protect this sort of thing!! :evil:

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:47 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
The 80's ICON!

The Shit brick is usually the kinda person that doesn't like doing much. Turning down a nice romp in the park to his or her favorite television show and a nice big Mac or a box of chicken nuggets. Though shit bricks have their anti social flaws, what they lack in social values they make up for in laziness... But I guess that isn't a good thing either way.. Ok, shit bricks are just lazy fucks...

As Riot: 1 time tag team champ with Double B

Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:53 pm
Profile E-mail
I know that its all a state of mind.

Oh the wonders of the Skid Mark, if they aren't yucking it up with their buddies, they are pulling pranks and making their presents known at all costs. Skid Marks are very charming but usually at the cost of others, for their own manipulative and twisted enjoyment. Fame and fortune are what they seek, and Skid Marks will walk over anyone to get it. Skid Mark's are evil and should never be trusted...

2x, 2x ECF Tag Team Champion.
2x, 2x ECF TC title holder.
1x Submission title holder.
1x ECF World title holder.
2x EWI "Feud of the Year" Winner (Dean vs. Mr. Submission ECF World Title Match, 2003-Power Inc vs The Associates ECF Tag Team Title Match, 2004)
1x EWI "Feud of the Year" Runner-up (Power Inc and Avalanche vs the Associates, 2004)

Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:29 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ YIM
Come Kill Yourself

Floaters, the free birds of the shit family. Floaters drift through life without a care in the world, taking everything with a grain of salt, and smiling the whole way though. But friend of floaters are far and few in between. Because of there lofty views and social behavior, floaters tend to seem like they just don't give a damn about anything, the reason being, because they usually don't.

CKY - 3 x Trans-Continental Champion!

Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:10 am
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:20 am
Profile WWW
Rikishi's Thong

Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:55 pm
follows you home

Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:57 am
Angry Young Man

Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:58 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
follows you home

Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:01 am
Angry Young Man

Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:02 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
I am eternally bored

The Shit Brick is usually the kinda person that doesn't like doing much. Turning down a nice romp in the park to his or her favorite television show and a nice big Mac or a box of chicken nuggets. Though shit bricks have their anti social flaws, what they lack in social values they make up for in laziness... But I guess that isn't a good thing either way.. Ok, shit bricks are just lazy fucks...

Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:58 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Misses Sangre!

Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:43 pm
Sniper for Jesus

"Cause my name ain't Quasimodo, but I still got a hunch/ I'm like the Jim Jones cult, I'll take you out with one punch/ You're Spirow Agnew, and I'm the Dick you answer to/ I'll have you sweatin' like a watermelon at a baptist barbecue"

<Free the West Memphis Three!!>

Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]