[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Go vote for Coren!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Go vote for Coren! 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Go vote for Coren!
http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/ ... ws_id=8424

You know you want to!! :D

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:13 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Vote Coren I guess :)

Confundo Ergo Sum

Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:10 am
It's Hammer Time!

COREN SUCKS, VOTE SOCKO!

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:17 am

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:25 am
Profile E-mail WWW
It's Hammer Time!

That's utterly ridiculous! Socko was the Face of the Year at 411, and he loves you all!

:D

I don't do dudes
Rich says:

Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:35 am

And if Socko is the FOUR ONE ONE face..how does that represent us? I'll tell you!

It doesn't!

Coren helps run the fed. Coren writes matches. Coren doesn't send goons out to attack women.

Coren doesn't hate Dave Schilling.

Vote Coren.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:42 am
It's Hammer Time!

1. Hammer sent his goons out to attack Pyro. Rachel Hunter got in the way. Unless Pyro's a woman, Hammer didn't send his goons out to attack a woman.

2. Besides which, that has nothing to do with 411 activity.

3. Socko has front page connections.

4. Socko created the hottest parody series in 411 history.

5. Dave Schilling is a tool. We all know this. :wink:

6. The ladies find Socko irresistable. You saw the post your picture thread. 8)

7. Socko is friends with mods, admins, and all posters of different shapes, colors and sizes.

8. Socko helped make several spinoff sites what they are today.

9. Socko is nice.

10. Socko is an awesome name.

Vote Socko! :)

I don't do dudes
Rich says:

Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:00 am

VOTE COREN!! :P

Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:02 am
Profile E-mail WWW
It's Hammer Time!

Are you mad because I haven't posted the latest NSZ here yet?

I plan on doing that as soon as I find the PM about how to do that. Like tommorrow or something.

I don't do dudes
Rich says:

Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:03 am

Not mad! I was gonna bug you to do that soon. I can resend the info if you need it.

But still, VOTE COREN! It just makes sense.

Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:07 am
Profile E-mail WWW

His goons purposely tried to attack Rachel. What kind of man employs people who behave like that?

Coren has front page connections. Coren is a mod too!

Socko wrote the UnP Comics? Rain King's Comics? I'm not seein it here :-?

You slander Dave because Socko's unreasonable hatred could cost him. We know this.

..I wont go near number six. That could hurt Sockos feelings.

See how considerate I am?

Coren is a mod, and a poster, and a one time admin (Coren mods all sites he posts at!).

Coren helped make several spinoffs what they are today.

Coren is nice.

You don't wear Coren on your feet.

Vote Coren.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:12 am
It's Hammer Time!

I have the PM somewhere in my inbox. Pretty sure, anyway.

I'd take care of it tonight, but I've gotta go to bed kinda early.

You can pimp Coren all you want, but we all know Odd Todd's winning this thing. :ninja:

I don't do dudes
Rich says:

Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:12 am

Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:15 am
Profile E-mail WWW
It's Hammer Time!

Coren might be a good mod, and maybe even a good friend when he's not holding Hammer down in ECF for slandering Agent Socko. :wink:

But this ain't Mod of the Year! It's Fan Forumer of the Year!

And I maintain Hammer's goons were acting in self defense. Rachel Hunter is a very dangerous character.

I don't do dudes
Rich says:

Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:16 am

Baron Von Stevie, Big Rayo, Blade, Daniels, Egomaniac247, Innocent Bystander, Odd Todd, Socko and Unprettier EAT BABIES!!!!!

Coren, however, keeps the kids out of his belly!!

Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:20 am
Profile E-mail WWW

I held back Hammer cuz he slandered a friend!

Don't you want a guy who stands up for his friends as forumer of the year?

Confundo Ergo Sum

Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:28 am
Ring Crew

Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:34 am

Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:42 am
Profile E-mail WWW
It's Hammer Time!

I don't do dudes
Rich says:

Fri Jan 09, 2004 3:43 pm
Ring Crew

Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next