[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - COREN you filthy douchebag!!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 COREN you filthy douchebag!! 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post COREN you filthy douchebag!!
Oooo, look it's Coren, thinking he's all fucking fancy now that he's beaten me one spot for management of the year, and most popular and best tag team and most improved.
Oooooooooo here comes a special boy!

Yeah, look at the side character list, BITCH! Your chicken ain't shit next to my beaver! And the fuck is Emma? Better be a badger or the fires of hell will be reeeeeeeeeigning on down!!

And the top 40, HA! Coren, you're a joke! Just quit RIGHT NOW!! :cuss:

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:58 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Well excuse me mister THIRD best. Sorry if I didn't have to ride Tollah's coattails to fame in that tag team division..guess it was just me having a bit of talent, something you Canadians know nothing about. I mean come on, Avril? Celine? Nickelback? What the fuck were you guys THINKING?

Now lets set some shit straight.

Mr Beaver got votes for nostalgia. I didnt have to fucking KILL MY CHARACTER to get him popular. They fuckin felt bad for you cuz you ran out of tricks and had him killed off. "Oh Im so sad, my friend is dead". Can it Canada, it's just lame. I mean you were mad at Bam how long? Weak.

Let's not forget who the longest reigning tag champions in ECF history are either. And no, it's not some washed up Ninja who no-showed Havoc this week either bitch. Pyro and Pierce. We should have our names permanently affixed to that gold.

And as good as I was before, Im second most improved NOW. How the fuck you like them apples? People didnt think you improved more than me, and I started OUT better.

Not to mention that you got FIRED last week, dumbass. Meanwhile, Acid respects me. Respect, or is that word too long for your beer addled brain?

Just keep it up Lance, I could cost you your job in a heartbeat :ass:

Confundo Ergo Sum

Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:36 pm
Come Kill Yourself

Post Re: COREN you filthy douchebag!!

CKY - 3 x Trans-Continental Champion!

Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:11 pm

I don't see you shooting a beaver there...

JUST YOU WAIT!! :ninja:

Mr. Beaver's gunnin' for her now... ONE DAY! Zombie Beaver??

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:28 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Where are my legs?

1 time ECF Submission Champion

The hottest thing to hit ECF since that Volcano back in '97.

Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:37 pm
Profile E-mail
Eats soap like a champ!

Afroking better not get wind of this argument.

Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:05 am
Profile E-mail

Lions are PUSSIES and Afroking smells like pap!

Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:15 am
Profile E-mail WWW
follows you home

Motherfucker be dissing the black man.

Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:17 am

Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:18 am
Profile E-mail WWW
follows you home

Mr. Submission be double posting..

Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:20 am

Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:23 am
Profile E-mail WWW
follows you home

If "eat santa" is secret code for cranking one out and eating hostess cupcakes at the same time.. then yes.. yes he did..

Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:27 am

I think that's an appropriate meaning for term.

Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:29 am
Profile E-mail WWW
follows you home

Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]